archaeon
...And Time Begins
320 IQ
i'll try to put it on power tab but when i did it before it didnt come out right

EDIT: yea thats not working. you dont need to see the tab to feedback. You can hear it, right? haha
Last edited by archaeon at Dec 5, 2006,
archaeon
...And Time Begins
320 IQ
Quote by Hallows_Eve
Sounds kinda like Decapitated, But the riffs are t3h buttsecks You should add a trade-off part to the solo, since IMO the solo isn't dethklok-y enuff yet.

Btw, when is Mortalis gunna have show that isn't 18+?

right when you turn 18 were gonna do all ages shows haha
*'-'*
UG's Bastard of Christ
1,290 IQ
Very nice. i cant fault this its very good death metal
Quote by masterohumans
there is something wrong with you that has nothing to do with that instrument you want to build.
Fatt Sorum
UG's Resident Emo
819 IQ
Whoa, thats awesome
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
Barboom
has reached Trasnmetal II
168 IQ
those are insane riffs. I'm not much of a death metal fan but from this, i think i should check some out. The solos are nuts.
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
whalepudding
UG Lovely Member
954 IQ
Awesome. It sounds sort of Morbid Angel-y at the start, and later on it sounds like Necrophagist, especially the solo.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy
3,129 IQ
Intro sounds awesome. I love the riff at bar 26... I love how at bar 31 the bass plays the sliding note first... At bar 59 you should make the bass drums faster at some parts... Maybe I just want it to sound like that because it'll make it sound like Ad A dglgmut by BTBAM... The solo is insane.

9.7/10
Spark1284
244 IQ
Quote by psychotim
That my friend, was chaos.
I didnt like it, but then again its not my kind of music.

it is best to just not comment in these situations. its a tru waste of my life to read these so much.

on the tab... im liking it. i like the slides going down, they sound great. the breakdown was iffy, the riff didnt really crush me as i was hoping it would. the solo was really good, especially the riff under it. damn good death metal
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
archaeon
...And Time Begins
320 IQ
Quote by RedDeath9
Intro sounds awesome. I love the riff at bar 26... I love how at bar 31 the bass plays the sliding note first... At bar 59 you should make the bass drums faster at some parts... Maybe I just want it to sound like that because it'll make it sound like Ad A dglgmut by BTBAM... The solo is insane.

9.7/10

Thanks for the kind words and for bumping this thread bro. I feel you ont he doubl ebass thing, all the drums in this song are subject to change because most fo them my drummer didnt even write haha.

Quote by Spark1284

on the tab... im liking it. i like the slides going down, they sound great. the breakdown was iffy, the riff didnt really crush me as i was hoping it would. the solo was really good, especially the riff under it. damn good death metal

Thanks to you also man. I kinda feel the same way about the breakdown, I was thinking about mixing up the drums a bit more to rip some faces off

I have a few new tabs and ill post one today, so be on the look out
Last edited by archaeon at Jan 26, 2007,
jakemac
UnBanned
1,733 IQ
sorry man didnt like it one bit except the solo
ComplistiK
Hahaha!
116 IQ
I saw you had some pretty weird time sigs in there....For the most part I didn't like the feel of the song but I thought the solos were good.

6/10
-O
(~/
~~~DUCK!!!!