wes_borland
UG Newbie
130 IQ
ok this is a question about growing up with music,, how many of u who have a guitar out there, ever once played guitar with a broomstick earlier when the rockstar dream started to take off, and second question,, which guitar player was your first inspiration that made u wanna play guitar...just wondering..
ECistheBest
Makes Pedals for YOU!
1,824 IQ
george harrison and the beatles.
first music i ever heard in my life and im proud of it
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Dallen_007
UG's Own Vegetarian
269 IQ
so cliched but i dont care...Kurt Cobain, that guy was the F**cking S**t. Though i now listen to different music, hes was brought me to the guitar in the first place(still awesome though).
Quote by 40oz2freeedom
just ask her to touch her toes naked....shell never expect whats next
silent caution
UG Newbie
1,407 IQ
i agree with the guy that said cobain made him start guitar, same for me- but my fav is Dimebag do i really need to say why
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Fighting_Falcon
10 IQ
Hendrix was the reason that I even started to even think about playing. I still dream about being able to play like him.
Idiot Pineapple
The Effervescing Elephant
686 IQ
Joe Perry from Aerosmith was my intro-to-guitar. Though my current favorite is Omar Rodregez Lopez(sp?) from The Mars Volta.
Gestating with all the other rats
Nurse said that my skin will need a graft I am of pockmarked shapes
The vermin you need to loathe
-The Mars Volta
^Slash^
738 IQ
Angus Young - Intro to guitar
Slash - Made me pick one up and was the reason for me playing.

Slash is my all time fav. But my list is huge to all the guitarist that I love. Just Slash will be #1 always.
scott87
Banned
52 IQ
Not gonna lie, but Jack Black in School of Rock made me wanna learn to play hahahaha. David Gilmour though would have to be my favorite guitarist and the person I want to play like lol
Mr. Crash
One Man Band
197 IQ
Eric Clapton. I'll go through phases where I don't listen to him much, or really get into another guitarist, but in the end, whenever I eventually return to him, I always say "He's still my favorite."
Schecter Custom 4
Gibson SG Special Faded
Fender Classical Acoustic
FFFDFEFRFKFFF
1,311 IQ
I started to play guitar because of my grandfather playing. Then the day after I got my guitar I found Randy Rhoads.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
wbpsguitar138
10 IQ
Jimi Hendrix made me want to play guitar. But now my favorite is a toss up between Randy Rhoads and Christopher Parkening. If you're into classical, this guy is the best.
spycrawl802
UG Newbie
37 IQ
kurt cobain and james hetfield started me. and my fave is kirk hammet and randy rhoads.