moreton17
21 IQ
Hey guys. I'm a new member here, duh that's why I'm in this section. So my name's Jon, I've been playing electric and acoustic guitar for about 3 years now. I'm not bad looking, got longish black hair, and quite an athletic figure. So anyway people let's keep doing what we're good at. Being musical.

moreton17
SparrowHawk2003
24 IQ
you sound a little freaky.. why would we want to know that your 'not to bad looking'.. lol
jammer-91
UG's #1 Indo-Canadian
330 IQ
who cares about how you look....
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
SparrowHawk2003
24 IQ
ive got longish brown hair and hazel eyes and a pretty nice smile.. i would say my best feature is probably my bulging gut and i have a very paticular smell about me.. happy now
SparrowHawk2003
24 IQ
(lol im sorry we are friendly at UG just i felt a sudden urge of nastyness lets try this again.. what gear you got???)
jammer-91
UG's #1 Indo-Canadian
330 IQ
dude sorry 4 being rude, but try not to sound so weird... This is UG, not a formal english lesson in high school (can you beleive how many times i write "u" instead of "you" in my essays). Anyways, have fun in UG cause the forums can be borin at times, im just here 4 tabs and to help others out....

If you get bored then visit the pit.... its more interesting
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
Yakult
Never You Mind
1,175 IQ
Quote by jammer-91
dude sorry 4 being rude, but try not to sound so weird... This is UG, not a formal english lesson in high school (can you beleive how many times i write "u" instead of "you" in my essays). Anyways, have fun in UG cause the forums can be borin at times, im just here 4 tabs and to help others out....

If you get bored then visit the pit.... its more interesting

Ignore this guy, the more coherently you type the better: typing "u" is for txt messages where you need to save space Anyway, welcome to the forums, the first thing I'll recommend is to read each particular forum's FAQs before you post. You shouldn't make a thread like this, you should post in the stickied thread at the top of the page

Anyway, welcome to UG, and if you really want people to know what you look like: there's a pic. thread in The Pit
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
notoriousnumber
UG Fightmaster
1,744 IQ
Hey man, welcome to UG
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.