Anyway. Heres my newest project. Its a Phase 45 with a Univibe mod. Theres a switch to go between the subtle Phaser and a Univibe type sound. It has a Rate LED that pulses with the Phase Speed, an external Bias pot for crazier sounds, and a Mix pot for blending the Phaser into my sound.

I am very close to finished. Heres some pictures of my progress. These pictures dont show the matched transistors, but I have added them. More work and pictures tomarrow.

For matching JFETs you have to build a circuit to test them with, then find each's voltage. I had about 40-50 J201s to test with. Voltages ratings ranged from about -100mV to about 195mV. And I only found two close pairs. One was a 61.3mV pair and the other was a 56mV pair (Used this pair).

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/call1800ksmyazz/Phase%2045%20Univibed/Picture002.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/call1800ksmyazz/Phase%2045%20Univibed/Picture001.jpg
You ever gonna start using PCB?
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Ok so I finished this one finally... Just the working circuit board so far. Pretty cool subtle Phaser/Univibe. Great clean enhancer.

*Note:The footswitch is for Univibe/Phaser switching, the LED blinks at the rate of the phaser, and theres blend, bias, and speed controls.

Pictures:

Happy Hannukah,
Kerry
we demand sound clips!
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by daytripper75
Any progress here?

And Kerry, you should post some pictures of all your pedals together sometime, because it sounds like you have heaps of 'em.
I finished boxing it today. I used a Radio Shack metal enclosure and wetsanded it so it has those wet-sanding circles. I like how it looks.

^-My new avatar too.

Very fun pedal. Great for enhancing cleans.
Kerry
Heres a video of me turning the Speed control. You can see how the LED blinks along with it. Pretty cool!

http://aronnelson.com/gallery/albums/album90/Blinking.mpg

That switch there isnt bypass, but Univibe/Phase switch. The pedal has a Bias and a Blend control which bypass the circuit a little when turned down.

Kerry
ooh...amazing. you turn the knob and the light blinks.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Cool! Does it blink to the speed of the phase?
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by daytripper75
thats awesome man, do you label your pedals or anything? must get confusin with a pedalboard of all blank boxes not knowing which pedal is which.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45