Saje
Geetarist
245 IQ
My first real composition...it's still kind of a WIP...and yeah I know the drums suck but I'm really bad at tabbing percussion...and some of the transitions need a little cleaning up but I'm working on it.

But yeah, crit for a crit.

EDIT: Should work now
Attachments:
gp5.ZIP
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Last edited by Saje at Dec 14, 2006,
flyingjew34
Opeth Afficianado
583 IQ
Hmm, I can't open it...
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Saje
Geetarist
245 IQ
Fixed now
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
sl1solo762
hi
360 IQ
its all there and isnt bad for first i guess.. i HATE how it sounds, just Gpro in general when you dont have RSE on.... even with RSE its annoying as hell.. make a real track with some thick a-- distortion and it should sound pretty killer
I dont know...

Lets talk about the weather!

Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Wait, I had an idea other than killing and skull fucking? What's up with me today...
flyingjew34
Opeth Afficianado
583 IQ
It's ok. But it's a little boring honestly. You just need to keep working at it I suppose. You'll get it. The main riff was pretty cool, but the other licks just need to be faster IMO to sound good.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Mongoose87
485 IQ
I like the Rythm guitar better if it's Overdriven, instead of distorted.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
D_y_p26
UG member
1,566 IQ
nice, i love the bass line
the intro is sorta cheesy too me, but very very good for your first real composition