Page 3 of 3
Quote by a7xengage
Uh sorry for being a noob but i have 7 eq controls and i wouldnt kno how to program any of these into my amp..

are you asking for help or just stating facts?

if you need help check the FAQ
I wasn't aware MIT has a music program....
Gear:

Fender Mexi Fat Strat
2005 Taylor 614ce

Fender MIM J-Bass Fretless
I dont know if this has already been asked but anyone know a way to get a similar tone to Duff Mckagen?
Gear
Ibanez SR400QM
Squier P-Bass
Fender Rumble 100 2x10
Concertmate-990 Keyboard
BBE Stomp Sonic Maximizer
Squier Stratocaster
Fender 15w Guitar Amp
I usually do

Bass: 8
Treble: 9
Mid: 3 or 4
Everything else on my amp: 2 (I don't know what any of them are)
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
low 75%
mid low/mid high maxed
high 50%
volume 50%

this what i use atm...
Music drives me.
FET Channel:
This is for solid-state type Pre's with lot's of attack and enough to pound through any mix.
(Note: these are all # o'clock)

Bass- 2
LowMid- 3
Mid- 12
HighMid- 2
High-5

Tube Channel:
This is for smooth, clean uninterrupted bass tone. Perfect to stay hidden, like a church setting.

Bass: 1
LowMid: 2
Mid:2
HighMid: 11
High: 10
Duck

Bass tones are hard to find.
My Band
Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 360
Madison MAB 4x10
Warwick Thumb BO 5
Guys at the risk of sounding stupid, ive been playing bass for awhile and this amp has been my one and only amp. There are no ''mids'' ''lows'' or ''highs'' on the knobs. Its a Marshall MB30. I just mess around with the knobs to find a good tone. Help?
Commando of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join maggot!

I
Quote by DewdPerson
Guys at the risk of sounding stupid, ive been playing bass for awhile and this amp has been my one and only amp. There are no ''mids'' ''lows'' or ''highs'' on the knobs. Its a Marshall MB30. I just mess around with the knobs to find a good tone. Help?

For that model.

Low-bass
Mid-voice
High-treble
Quote by InvaderTSN
For that model.

Low-bass
Mid-voice
High-treble

Thanks man
Commando of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join maggot!

I
I have a ten band eq. HA2500, any suggestions for a fieldy tone? So I can work off of that?
Quote by Slay 'Em
I have a ten band eq. HA2500, any suggestions for a fieldy tone? So I can work off of that?

I don't know how to work a 10 band EQ, but if you know what knobs do what, max out your low and highs, and put all your mids to 0. If you have an active EQ, cut the mids from that too.
Page 3 of 3