Burning_Angel
Valar Morghulis
2,379 IQ
Alright. I am quite pleased with this melodic death number... The solo is a little finicky at one point, but otherwise i'm pretty pleased. Aside from tons of tempo changes in the beginning.

Edited version at post 4.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
Last edited by Burning_Angel at Dec 17, 2006,
sumfears
Play With A Purpose
514 IQ
I liked it. It had alot of flavor and originality. Two thumb up!
Quote by Metal-X
But last time I cranked my amp up. A small bird flew by at the same time I did a pinch harmonic.... and it exploded....

Too Late
Burning_Angel
Valar Morghulis
2,379 IQ
Thanks man. I appreciate it. Do you have a piece I can look at?
Quote by MoogleRancha

"I AM metal"
Hallows_Eve
443 IQ
I liked the chorus a lot, and the intro (except for the power chords from measure 4-5). Some of the riffs need work (bars 12-22 especially).. And for the solo, the rhythm is very bland there. Don't just write solo rhythms so they're there, you should use the rhythm in the background to help build tension and build the solo up. With some work it could be a good song, tho. For now 6/10, tho.
Burning_Angel
Valar Morghulis
2,379 IQ
Ha, I thought the same about those parts. Except the solo, although now that you bring it up, I think your right.

Edited version:
Attachments:
Projector(2).zip
Quote by MoogleRancha

"I AM metal"
MadMudgeN
Lets do this I'm a cashew
1,716 IQ
Ehh This song is pretty generic man. I feel that there are alot of decent riffs in there that could become good with a lil elaboration; like, for example, the prechorus riff might sound cooler if instead of hitting the 6th string open the whole time you play the Bb on the 6th string and then build your scale up from there instead of repeating the same thing that was before it. Really, a good overhaul on all the harmonization could be done, because it's all pretty good, but you could turn it from slightly bland to fantastic with just a lil effort. 7/10 man.

Where near Boulder do you live? Cuz I go to school @ Colo school of mines... perhaps we should jam? haha.
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
saddam
Carcass
1,808 IQ
this was idd pretty generic, nothing special in there, elaborate!
Burning_Angel
Valar Morghulis
2,379 IQ
MadMungeN- Lets see.... Louisville/Superior area. xD

I dunno, I like the prechorus riff.... but, i'll try it. Sounds like a good idea.
Quote by MoogleRancha

"I AM metal"