http://www.myspace.com/karlsandersofficial

We all know KS as the guitarist from well known death metal band Nile, but what does everyone happen to think of his solo stuff? I broke out SM the other day, and man it's been a while since I've listened to it. Great Egyptian folk/ambient acoustic tracks. Great for meditation, as the name implies.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
His stuff is awesome.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
The stuff he has on his Myspace is awesome, I've been meaning to get it since I heard of it.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Love it, haven't listened to it in a while though.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Awesome stuff. It's like Nile without the death metal, great stuff. So far I've only been able to download it (you try getting it in Mexico), but it's great ambient stuff. And I can listen to ambient pretty easily. I have to get the CD... somehow.
Quote by unfathomable_bo
I was amazed that he was such a good singer

Nice album, really relaxing

He sings in the album? I thought it was some other random guy who sang. Wow, never thought he could do that kind of stuff.

EDIT: According to wikipedia, it was Mike Brezeale who sang in the album, not Sanders.
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

Last edited by mike130 at Jan 26, 2007,