Something_Vague
Blanched in White Oars
5,239 IQ
It's like New Order, but....for today.

myspace them.

Their new album is really great, really epic, and gentle. I completely recommend them.

Also, check out Psapp too.
#1 synth
Weeow!
7,350 IQ
Quote by myothername2
Wong forumn...

OWNED!

They're alternative. He posted them in the alternative section. Coincidence? I think not. So, um, if you please, go away.

[if this truly is the wrong forum then I humbly apoligize for the previous statement]

Link: http://www.myspace.com/chosendarkness

I'm loving what I'm hearing at the moment. The Owl was pretty damn good. Instrumental, but good. Sounds rather like a more gothic postal service, in a good way.
Andrewbiles
11,166 IQ
ILYBICD are alright. Had the self-titled on vinyl for a long time and it wasn't something that I've ever really got stuck into.

Psapp however were great (purposefully putting in past tense). I don't know what was up with the most recent album, but compared to 'Tiger, my friend' and the early EP stuff it was really, really bad.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Something_Vague
Blanched in White Oars
5,239 IQ
I'll need to check out their earlier stuff, I liked their recent though, I guess I'll have to post-pone judgement until I get their old one.
slinks
Bastard in a Basket
443 IQ
I really like the video for "The Owl" but the music never struck me as spectacular.
sydbarrettsaves
love is simple
281 IQ
i've got their self titled ep which is pretty good. i really like the song "we're still the weaker sex". i recently got fear is on our side but haven't had a chance to give it a thorough listen.

i think they are nice but i prefer chin up chin up
music...

get your head out from those mags
and websites who try to shape your style
take a risk just for yourself
and wade into the deep end of the ocean