RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy
3,129 IQ
Ah, feels good to be back... I had a while to work on this one, and I don't really feel I need to make any changes to it. It's basically a metal song with some technical and progressive parts. Influenced mostly by Opeth. The powertab version is kind of screwy, and I didn't want to edit it. The midi is a lot better.

Enjoy
Attachments:
Acoustic Thing.zip
Horvat
Gravis Metallus
458 IQ
Two thumbs up from me. I really like it. I can actually envision what this would sound like with a real band playing it (ie. Opeth, etc), and not many guitar pro tabs have done that for me.
Good stuff.
flyingjew34
Opeth Afficianado
583 IQ
This is amazing! The sawtooth thing in bar 55 or whatever is simple great! The bass was really well done too, as well as everything else. The only thing that I found that needs to be fixed maybe was the semi-harmonics on bar 49. It made it pretty damn ugly in my opinion. Other than that, 10/10 man! Great job!

Mind critting mine in my sig? Thanks.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy
3,129 IQ
flyingjew34: Thanks, and yeah, it probably would have sounded better if I didn't do those 1/4 bends. It was basically to add the feeling of pinch harmonics, cause Guitar Pro kind of sucks at that.
Spark1284
244 IQ
this was really good, the chords tho starting in bar 47 on were just a disaster tho. it sounded liek random dissonace and the good kind. the idea is great but those paticular chords i really dont like. all the rest is stellar
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
Fatt Sorum
UG's Resident Emo
819 IQ
Hey dude,

Nice to see you on here again with another awesome song.

I love the 'creepy' feel at the start, and the full into is awesome, like some sort of action/horror movie song they play as the 'hero' enters the scene

As always, your drum tracks are a lot better than most around here, and the guitar melodies are impeccable. Interesting part during the ritando.

Some of the pitch harmonics sound off, but i thinmk thats just GP5, cause they sounded great when I pulled my guitar out to play it.

10/10 mate, great song.

Crit Mine? (In sig - If you haven't already)
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C