hardcoreatheist
Slag
175 IQ
Something I wrote for my old band a while back. They really liked it, just thought I'd see what other people think. Thanks in advance.
Attachments:
Balance of Power.zip
21st Century Digital Boy
rustic_metal
Excellent
120 IQ
this is pretty good. only thing id say is the rests near the start are a bit long...

is it just me or does verse one sound alot like a folk song?
hardcoreatheist
Slag
175 IQ
hahaha never looked at it like that...my old band thought the verses sounded like something off final fantasy. Wasn't my intention but, nm.
21st Century Digital Boy
Stobbeez
32 IQ
I thought it was really cool, and I liked the different 'themes' I guess you could say.. starting at around verse 3, and it sort of went back to the original theme of the song eventually. Nice work.
vonfeldt7
408 IQ
i liked it all, except for the part where it made me feel like the songs i write suck..

nice job
NovemberRain273
I don't like Guns n Roses
5,451 IQ
Its pretty good, youve got a lot of cool harmonies and riff ideas, though it kinda bored me at times. I think it was the drums. They cant be just ffollowing the beat of the guitars, or else there wont be any real difference between them.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

hardcoreatheist
Slag
175 IQ
Thanks NovemberRain273, I'll work on that.

I was also thinking maybe I should streamline it a bit. Get rid of some bits that aren't really necessary, like cut down the verses a bit.
21st Century Digital Boy
Last edited by hardcoreatheist at Dec 24, 2006,