Page 2 of 10
^

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Happy hanuka. . . . what? (I know i probably spelt it wrong >_>

and it really depends i dont have a favourite but see-thru black on a flame maple body is nice, and white with gold hardware, also sapphire blue with gold hardware is better or equal to sex
HI YA'LL I REVIVED THIS THREAD FROM LAST YEAR.

just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
felt like letting you guys know how cool you all are, and i look forward to another great year.

by the way, my fav guitar color is still white.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
vintage white!
merry christmas... goodnight!
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Merry Xmas.

Surf Green is my fav for a strat. Black with gold harware is class..

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
i read the first post and was quite confused until i realized that this got bumped from a year ago. haha! happy holidays everyone! my favorite guitar color...changes depending on what guitar it is. but midori green has to be one of my faves.
Merry Xmas everyone!!

New favorite color: Dragonburst (Dunno if it's really a color but it's a sexy finish )
who knows, maybe when i bring this thread back next year some of you will think, "holy crap! i've wasted another year in EG!"

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Merry Christmas from the Great White North!

Anti-Spam:

Natural wood finish FTW!
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
white or black with gold hardware
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Happy X-Mas!

Favorite color....

Natural Walnut.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by jj1565
who knows, maybe when i bring this thread back next year some of you will think, "holy crap! i've wasted another year in EG!"

Looking forward to it.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
yay for christmas at my grandparents' house!!!

my favorite color would be a mix of black (my strat color) and the color of my new strat (sunburst?) i'm getting for christmas.

wait... ew. that looks gross. make that just sunburst, but i can live with black too.

and i also like white and red.

hey guys!
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by jj1565

only one?

merry christmas everyone. favourite colour for me depends on the guitar to be honest. much like cars, some guitars just look "right" in a certain colour.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Candy Apple Red, 3-tone Sunburst, 2-tone Sunburst = win.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
merry christmas everyone! happy holidays! happy hanukka! frohe weihnachten! feliz navidad! joyeux noel!

fav color? mhm, 3tone sunburst or fiesta red on a strat, quilt top red on a lp!

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Merry Christmas, guys!

Black, Candy Apple Red, Daphne Blue and Sunburst.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Prettige feestdagen.

I prefer black, black forest and candy apple and fire engine red.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Green_Jelly
Prettige feestdagen.

hey take that back, i haven't had to sign the sex offenders' register for 6 months!
Happy Quanza.

And my favourite guitar colours now are: Emerald green with black burst edges (different to greenburst but a LARGE margin), Desert Yellow and regular ol' sunburst.
Quote by Dave_Mc
only one?

merry christmas everyone. favourite colour for me depends on the guitar to be honest. much like cars, some guitars just look "right" in a certain colour.

some of us have been here and wasted even longer than that
^haha, yeah a few of us.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Enjoy the rebirth of the sun-king.

Flat black. Stained black. Trans blues are nice too. And I'm a sucker for anything neon. Jags look nice in pastel.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Happy birthday Jesus!

My favorite color would have to be that dragonburst on some of Carvin's guitars. It's just plain beautiful. But it doesn't work on everything. I saw a Carvin with a quilted top, red finish and blackburst edges. That looks badass as well.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Merry Christmas everyone~

especially to those who still knows me

NAvy bLue!~**
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
happy holidays! i like natural wood finish
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
happy xmas
getting a bit worried that nobodys made a joke yet :S

black with chrome hardware always looks nice :O
Happy whatsits.

My vote is for various shades of transparent and solid red, several blacks, and white/cream binding.