Page 3 of 10
hey guys! brought this back for yet another year.

i wonder how many of you posted 2 years ago?

anyway MErry Christmas! wonderful hanging out with all of you this year

anti spam, my fav color guitar is STILL white.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
So, what is everyone hoping to get? I'm looking forward to a new shaver, and a couple hundred bucks. Going to put it towards something cool... not car parts to I fix the head gasket, maybe an SKB PS-55 pedalboard. Shop here also has a nice used Fender Mustang that is tempting me, though my mind is telling me to RUN far away...
This was posted originally just before I joined. Crazy.

Hopefully getting a Diezel VH4 as joint xmas and 18th and a pair of Bose headphones. That's it, unsurprisingly.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Joint Xmas and 18th FTW!

I'll mostly be getting money hopefully, so that I can get the Splawn Nitro that I want so badly. Colin even offered to buy and ship it to me as long as I loan it to him for a week!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas guys!

I like solid colours on guitars, and I also think that a nicely worn maple neck just looks beautiful. You can tell I'm a Strat player at heart.

Favourite colours would include Candy Apple Red (if I order me a custom Suhr, it's going to be CAR), Fiesta Red (my first guitar was a Hank Marvin signiture strat that my dad had), Antique/Aged White, White, Sonic Blue, Mercedes Blue Metallic, etc

I don't like Black though, looks kinda eh.
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
haha excellent

i got a vocal harmonizer and then lost my voice. oh well.

^i love worn maple necks too.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

(Dark) red burst.

EDIT: and hopefully money for a 7-string next year.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Merry Christmas to you too Jenny.

My favorite color is trans black over flamed maple.
I want next year money for either:
  • A Schecter C-7 Blackjack ATX
  • A DK2 Dinky in Trans Black
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
ESP Horizon NT-7 (SD Full Shreds)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V (Duncan Quarter Pounds + Hipshot Kickass)
UA Apollo Twin Duo
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
man, you'd think that after being open for 2 years we'd get at least double the posts we already have either way happy holidays to everyone. hope all ends well and all starts well.

EDIT: My favorite color? MIRAGE BLUE
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Dec 20, 2008,
Merry Christmas. Both my guitars are sunburst, so I suppose that's my favorite.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Merry Christmas!
I posted one the first page, and I now prefer a two tone sunburst
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Merry X-mas to you too JJ.

Chlorine blue on a flame maple cap with gold HW.

I got a Blackheart Handsome Devil and Cab
Merry Christmas all!! I'd have to say that my favorite color of guitar would be some sort of natural maple/ebony top.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
And a merry christmas to you Miss Jenny.
My favourite... Probably a nice butterscotch or a sunburst
HI
I prefer satin black to gloss. Satin black looks minimalist and classy, especially with all black hardware. I like sea foam green and sonic blue on Fender looking body shapes. SGs look great in white or black, or cherry if they're 'classic' looking. Neon colours make me go a big rubbery one, even if I hate the 80s.

Oh, and happy Yule, enjoy the rebirth of the sun-god and much merry-making.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by UnsignedRecords
vintage white!
merry christmas... goodnight!

so yeah, i still stand by my statement. hoping to get a vintage white tele sometime, don't know when... but someday.

merry christmas all
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by SomebodySomeone
man, you'd think that after being open for 2 years we'd get at least double the posts we already have either way happy holidays to everyone. hope all ends well and all starts well.

haha yeah it's ok that it's a slow thread.
it gets a little quiet here on the holidays and a lot of the regulars refuse to post in EG.

they're so stuck up sitting way over there in their high and mighty GGnA!

we'll just bump it a few times this year, give everyone a chance to post.

*also, if there's a song anyone is working on, i'd be curious to know what it is. maybe see if you've learned it by next year!

love the cheers and pics guys

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Last edited by jj1565 at Dec 21, 2008,
Quote by jj1565
haha yeah it's ok that it's a slow thread.
it gets a little quiet here on the holidays and a lot of the regulars refuse to post in EG.

they're so stuck up sitting way over there in their high and mighty GGnA!

we'll just bump it a few times this year, give everyone a chance to post.

*also, if there's a song anyone is working on, i'd be curious to know what it is. maybe see if you've learned it by next year!

love the cheers and pics guys

well my lead playing sucks and it's been about 2 years since i've tried to tackle dazed and confused by led zep and i gotta say, i've come longs ways. it's so much easier to play the solo than it was 2 years ago
i'll probably record a clip sometime
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Maan, havent reached xmas and i'm already pissed... Chase is screwing me up with this ID protection sh!t which i didnt really notice until i pulled up my statement. I didnt even realize they've been charging me $12 each month...
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
^that sucks. dude you need to call the 800 number and tell them you want a refund back from start.

they'll do it. trust me. verizon pulls that all the time.

^^ oh man well you have a year.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Well thats verizon, after reading couple of articles and blogs from the net, turned out i wasnt the only one in the hole. Hopefully after i call them they'll process it ASAP. They say the customer service suck and most customers who canceled it still gets billed the next month.
They're ripping people off piece by piece....so messed up...

Should've gone for amex instead
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by jj1565
^that sucks. dude you need to call the 800 number and tell them you want a refund back from start.

they'll do it. trust me. verizon pulls that all the time.

^^ oh man well you have a year.

yeah hopefully i can develop my lead playing this year. my rhythm playing is great but whenever i try to bust out a shred i sound terribly sloppy.
also hopefully i can save up some cash to get a piezo equipped ibanez rg2120x

EDIT: about that verizon thing. since i'm a customer i got a letter a few months back about a lawsuit to them about illegally charging some kind of fee maybe it has something to do with the above poster's problem? either way i kinda just shrugged it off
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Dec 21, 2008,
Quote by madpickin03
Well thats verizon, after reading couple of articles and blogs from the net, turned out i wasnt the only one in the hole. Hopefully after i call them they'll process it ASAP. They say the customer service suck and most customers who canceled it still gets billed the next month.
They're ripping people off piece by piece....so messed up...

Should've gone for amex instead

uggh damn phone companies always thinking about the money.
uhm... Chase's a credit card company phil... and u cant be in 2 places at once, its illegal...
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
uggh damn credit companies always thinking about the money....lol woops......hahahaha illegal i thrive on illegal-ness and tequila suicide....
Quote by jj1565

I'm learning two ten minute Machine Head songs for my school marked performance. The solo's are way above my level so I'll probably still working on them next year
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Merry Xmas to you too!

Favorite color is purple here. =P
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
My fav guitar colours = Midnight Blue, Seafoam Green and Black

and Merry Xmas to all, and to all a goodnight

*^been waitin a year to say that *
| Call me Matt. | | I like music. |
happy christmas, everyone

currently getting a few books etc. for christmas and a few guitar magazine subscriptions (i end up buying them anyway, so i figure i might as well get the subscription and save some money ).

always on the lookout for new gear if a good enough deal comes along, of course.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Merry christmas!

I think white's probably my favourite guitar colour too. Like my Jazz!

I have no idea what I'm getting, but nothing major.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Merry Christmas to all of you, i've only just started posting here, so hopefully i'll see a lot more of everyone. ^_^

On topic: My favourite guitar colour is Red, specifically the SG cherry red.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Dave_Mc
happy christmas, everyone

currently getting a few books etc. for christmas and a few guitar magazine subscriptions (i end up buying them anyway, so i figure i might as well get the subscription and save some money ).

always on the lookout for new gear if a good enough deal comes along, of course.

dave, you read a lot of guitar mags?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Merry christmas to you too, Jenny.

I haven't seen you in here as much as i used to, where have you been?

Favourite guitar colour. White + Gold, or Ebony + Gold.
cherryburst all day nigga
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack