Freunleven
Flying Monkey King
1,714 IQ
Seriously, why isn't there one? There are entire websites dedicated to nothing but country music tabs, and there are even a few tabs on this site, but there's no forum dedicated to the genre.

Why not?

Sure, it's just "three simple chords and the God's honest truth" for the most part, but there's a lot of artistry in playing lead in a country band.

Mr_Zakk_Wylde
Ozzy's Brew Master
80 IQ
There is a section for "Other". Why not post in there?
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
R.I.P Ash.
Freunleven
Flying Monkey King
1,714 IQ
By that line of reasoning, why not just condense the Metal, Nu-Metal and Hardcore forums down into one? For crying out loud, if Pop Punk & Emo get their own forum - *shudders* - country deserves one, as well.

Most new users of this site/forum are going to look at the "Other" forum and its description: "Discuss artists in other genres: rap, hip-hip & more..." and keep moving on.

Then, too, since there are entire sites dedicated to nothing but country, it might have been an administrative decision to not focus on it so much, and just leave it to those sites that already handle the genre so very well.

Idunno.

YAY_FOR_PIE
*Insert Witty Phrase*
263 IQ
If a Country THREAD won't last in the Other section then it won't last on it's own.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
Harmonius
Impulsive Dreamer
4,348 IQ
Because you'll get tumbleweed (no pun intended) in a matter of days. There just isn't much demand or interest for country music.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

garden of grey
Banned
348 IQ
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
If a Country THREAD won't last in the Other section then it won't last on it's own.

QFT. The nu metal sub forum could be gone soon (just my thoughts). There are hardcore, nu metal, and metal forums because the posting speed demands it. Once there is an uproar of countrys popularity, then maybe you will see a sub forum