njrocker08
44 IQ
Okay my friends and i were listening to the strokes and i wrote this riff i think it sounds a little strokes-esque, critique would be appreciated because i know its not that good but id like to improve on it any help on it is welcome thanks guys

the tuning is standard

e|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------12-12----------------------|
G|------8-8-9-9-8-8---(x 2)--------9-9-----------9-9---(x 2)-------|
D|-9-9-----------------------11-11--------------------------------------|
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------14-14----------------------------12-12------------------|
G|----------9-9----------9-9--(x 2)--------8-8-----------8-8--(x 2)----|
D|-11-11-----------------------------9-9-----------------------------------|
A|------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

so you play that part fairly fast and ill take any suggestions for the rhythm, thanks guys
Last edited by njrocker08 at Dec 30, 2006,
no1flyhalf
POW right in the kisser..
459 IQ
e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|---4-4-4-----------------------------------2-2-2--------------4-4-4--------------|
D|---4-4-4-(rest)x4---4-4-4--------------2-2-2-(rest)x4---4-4-4-(rest)x4---|
A|---2-2-2--------------4-4-4-(rest)x4---0-0-0--------------2-2-2--------------|
E|------------------------2-2-2--------------------------------------------------------|

THERES your rhythm. its just the same thing that is played behind every song ever made. maybe not EVERY song, but its a common rhythem in the key of B.
(sorry if the post is bad or messed up, im not a computer wizz, i just hit the little buttons and things begin to magically happen; often naked people show up on the screen!)
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Pure_Morning
Boo
369 IQ
I sorta like it, just change the notes on the b string up to the e, then it'll be even easier to play.
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI