tackledog
310 IQ
I just learned Crazy Train and i love to play it. Now i really enjoy playing ozzy. I need to know what song i should learn next

Thanx
Kingyem0c0re
2,579 IQ
Well,
It's Black Sabbath - NIB or Paranoid.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
nirvana4lf
Cyan_(X) :: Psy-uh-NeX
638 IQ
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
Well,
It's Black Sabbath - NIB or Paranoid.

this is 80s rock shred prog forum... so those dont quite fit it...

but anyways, try flying high again, i don't know (its the song right before crazy train on blizzard of ozz), etc. just listen to the cd's and see which songs you like. randy rhoads is a sick ass shredder, teh best ozzy played with, but you should also try zakk's stuff too. and that other guy who did bark at the moon (i forget his name all the time...).
bucky_2300
Onward!
1,344 IQ
I Don't Know FTW. Lots of fun riffs, and a medium-difficulty solo.
no
danilo19
624 IQ
Goodbye to Romance is pretty easy. Uhm, Randy Rhoads' version of Children of the GRave is badass! Any song off of Randy Rhoads Tribute is amazing.
nirvana4lf
Cyan_(X) :: Psy-uh-NeX
638 IQ
Quote by guitarist5150
oh and to nirvana4lf...the guy was jake e. lee

YEAH! thats it. thanks.
Luncbox
Prog rock pwns
267 IQ
If you're looking for something different and weird, try Diary of a Madman.
flyingVai
164 IQ
Get Troy Stetina's Best of Ozzy book. I just got it for Christmas and it's great, it has a few songs by each of the guitarists and breaks down the styles, techniques used in each song.
bucky_2300
Onward!
1,344 IQ
^ That is a good book, but he misses a bunch of stuff. Some riffs aren't covered, second endings, fills, that kind of thing. But for an overview of the bulk of the song (e.g. intro, verse/chorus, solo and outro) it is good.
no
Jakeylee111
247 IQ
Believer ftw!
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
flyingVai
164 IQ
In all honesty, I think Jake E. Lee was the most talented of Ozzy's guitarists. Just listening to songs like Killer of Giants blows me away with the great guitar work. I love Randy, he's in my top ten and probaly the reason I picked up the guitar, but Jake E. Lee always seems to be forgotten when he may have been the most talented.
guitar-lover34
619 IQ
^ I like Randy Roads's style best for some reason. He is freakin awesome! Oh and I think You should play Over the Mountain (weird solo but real awesome) or another great song is Dreamer or Mama I'm coming home