Page 2 of 6
They ****ing rock...............

my jocks!!!
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/NotsodumbnowamI.jpg[/img]
George Bush - "More than just a euphanism of pubic hair" - Colin Mocharie

MySpace be my friend,...... please?

Quote by iamded
My god... so simple... yet so fucking genius! You rock.
Quote by Bottled Ink Co.
You're missing the fucking point, cockwaffle. They play it, it's a song by them. That's like saying Mad World is not a song by Gary Jules, or Hurt is not a song by Johnny Cash. Stop being a little whiney bitch and threatening to "fuck you up".

Oh PWNT
Last edited by stepco12345 at Feb 24, 2007,
i saw them at buzzfest. awsome show almost got autograph's but the line was to long.
Quote by MattPerson911
only song i heard by em was polyamorous. what are some other good ones?

So Cold, I wish I may, Home, Diary of Jane, Evil Angel. Trust me, just buy all 3 albums. You won't be disappointed.
Member #60 of the Alter Bridge Fan club - PM Logz to join!

The Altar Boy of Zeppelinism. PM TheHeartBreaker to join.

You never had a mind of your own, never could resist a single pleasure.
Quote by schecter06
You sure dont know too much about them for calling them the greatest modern day rock group.
1. Its Ben Burnley, not hurley
2. The song your talking about is "Who wants to live forever"
3. That song is a cover, orgiginally made by queen

Saturate remains their best work imo

I think hes talking about the track best known as "Forever/Saturate", the last track off Saturate. And yeah, that cover was awesome.

I have all 3 albums, and my favourate song by them recently has been No Games. I like Saturate the most probably, although every album is amazing.

There are definately not nu-metal as well, I tend to describe them as post-grunge.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Latest album sucks, too much of the same stuff. You loose interest very easily...its just too similar, thats just my opinion....but yeah, talented group of guys.

b.
Breaking Ben is my favourite band ever!!! All their albums are fricken awsome, ill admit though it does kinda get a little repetitive sounding, but still thats their style so i say keep rockin dudes ur fricken awsome!!!!!!
They kick ass. I own all 3 albums. I saw them in concert last week. They rocked harder than I thought they would.
Great in concert ! ! !

Been a fan since Saturate...had to buy WANA twice ("lost"/misplaced the first one)...Phobia is pretty good but second in my book behind WANA...

Some of their best work are the 3 songs Ben worked with Billy Corgan on...Just give Forget It a listen...very different musically with a half step key change every verse...not too terribly easy to do...

My faves: Home...Phase...Water...Breakdown...Follow.....you get the drift...just about every song can make my "favorites" list...

If you don't know if you truly like BB...see them in concert...
i saw breaking benjamin open for godsmack...very average band they remind me of a lot of others...didnt really see any true talent in the band when i saw them
While I don't think there is anything really unique about BB, I do however really enjoy their music. I really like the singer, Ben's voice for some reason.
Quote by Metal_Rich
There are definately not nu-metal as well

QFT, definitely. I have no idea why people continually classify all these newer hard rock bands like Chevelle, Three Days Grace, CrossFade, Breaking Benjamin, Trapt, etc. as "nu-metal". There's barely any screaming at all, the guitars usually aren't downtuned that much....everything sounds completely different.
^not to mention there is no rap influence in any of those bands. Most those bands are either alt-metal or post-grunge.
Well yeah, but there are some nu-metal bands that don't rap...I don't really consider rapping a canonical characteristic of nu-metal or anything.

But that IS another reason.
I've got Saturate and We Are Not Alone. I love BB. They're awesome. I love their new stuff just don't have the time to get Phobia.
[ You taught me hate][ I'll teach you fear ]
I like most of thier stuff off We Are Not Alone. Skin and Polyamours are the only songs I listen to casually off Saturate. Phobia I have downloaded, but I don't listen to it too much. Dance With The Devil is a pretty good song off that.
I love Breaking Benjamin. The new CD is absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to get it (I borrowed it once).

I might be able to see BB live, but it looks like it won't work. oh well.

Has anyone seen them live before?
I haven't seen them live yet but I want to... just waiting for them to play somewhere near where I live.

I think that their best album We Are Not Alone, it has alot of really good songs including firefly, simple design, and rain.
Quote by Phoenix77
I love Breaking Benjamin. The new CD is absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to get it (I borrowed it once).

Yep and it was freakin amazing....they really surprised me with how good they were live.
OMG, call me stupid, but i just found out that 'Forever' and 'Who wants to live forever?' are two different songs.

Forever is awesome and the cover is great.

Quote by Phoenix77

I've seen them live. FAbulous band to see. if you get a chance go out and see them, they put on a fun show.
I love the song follow
Maybe not the most technical band out there....
But they use what they know REALLY well...
This band has an undeniable chemistry, to make songs where every instrument blends together so fluidly...
The live DVD is coming out tomorrow, am I the only one who is excited?

I've seen them live twice and they are amazing. I've also seen Godsmack, Shinedown, Three Days Grace, Nickelback (I hate them though), and some other smaller ones that I dont remember, but BB was so much better then all of them, even Godsmack and Shinedown. Although Godsmack's pyrotechincs were cool and Shinedown puts on great shows too.
They are an amazing band and i am getting the DVD. Aaron's previous band, Lifer, was also a good band. Not as good as BB, mind you, but fairly decent. Some other bands I will refer you to are: Smile Empty Soul, Dropping Daylight, Chevelle, Submersed, Dark New Day, andStone Sour
Quote by __Ronnie__
The live DVD is coming out tomorrow, am I the only one who is

I didn't know about this

Oh snap.
they remind me of a band ccalled Logan actually. Still love them to bits.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Breaking Benjamin is killer live...i saw them last summer and im seeing them again with Three Days Grace and Puddle of Mudd in the same place as last summer...
Un-related question. I'm looking to find out a song that's on a you tube video. It's of a fighter name Fedor. Anyone know? This is the vid...

vid
That is Burning Bright by Shinedown.

Anyway I got the DVD and I really like it. My only complaint is that the crowd wasnt that great.
I did also. The songs were good though. I wish they would have done some covers though, maybe like 2 or so, just to give it a more 'live' feel
Breaking Benjamin ****ing rocks! I like Blow Me Away, Polyamorous, So Cold, and the entire Phobia album. I'm going to see them live on June 5th. I hope they're a good live band
i didn't like them at first...but after i saw them in concert with 3 doors down about a year ago...i fell in love with em. really great band...and they were spot-on live btw
Member #17 of the Alter Bridge Fan club - PM Logz to join!

"Hey man, did you jus kill that guy?!?!"
"No, i jus shot him, the bullet killed him."