Page 4 of 6
They are touring with Three Days Grace again? wow
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
Quote by bignuts20
They are touring with Three Days Grace again? wow

Yep. I've seen them live twice (Once in March and again at Rock on the Range) and Im kind of getting sick of them. They're ok live and some of their music really sucks, but they're tolerable. It will be worth it though, for Breaking Benjamin and Seether. That Skillet band isnt half bad either.
Skillet and Red are great additions to the current BB tour.
Member #60 of the Alter Bridge Fan club - PM Logz to join!

The Altar Boy of Zeppelinism. PM TheHeartBreaker to join.

You never had a mind of your own, never could resist a single pleasure.
im angry! after going to about 9 - 10 music shops i still havnt found any BB albums. grr. aparently they are considered emo and so are not sold in the shops in my area! the nerve of some people!
Who decided that pie would be sold on Tuesday but not Wednesday?
Quote by Dunjma
im angry! after going to about 9 - 10 music shops i still havnt found any BB albums. grr. aparently they are considered emo and so are not sold in the shops in my area! the nerve of some people!

Pssh. They're hardly emo.

And BB and Seether sounds awesome. I dont like Seether that much, but they're OK.
The.
Breaking Benjamin have more than one song? I've never heard any or of any other than blow me away, which is good so I'm hoping they have others similar sounding.
~Gear~
Ibanez S520EX
Marshall MG15DFX
Digitech The Weapon
Vox Wah V847-A

Quote by Cycon
But what do I know, I'm still a newbian
Quote by Felony
Breaking Benjamin have more than one song? I've never heard any or of any other than blow me away, which is good so I'm hoping they have others similar sounding.

They have 3 albums. Blow Me Away is rather different compared to the rest of their songs but they have tons of other songs that are just as good, if not better than Blow Me Away.
Quote by Felony

They do, in fact, have more than one song. The only album I have by them is Phobia, but I like it a lot. It's pretty good. I want to buy more than them.
The.
Saturate is a great album. I like BB quite a bit.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
We Are Not Alone is actually my favorite album with Saturate as a close second. Phobia is still great too.
they are a good band.... one of the best modern rock bands out there, and now they're getting popular and everyone is going to hate them...... thats just the way things are. i think its quite rediculous
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Quote by zackk
they are a good band.... one of the best modern rock bands out there, and now they're getting popular and everyone is going to hate them...... thats just the way things are. i think its quite rediculous

They wont get that popular-they're not poppy enough. I think they'll always be pretty good, as long as fame doesn't go to their head. Which, considering they are a type of butt-rock band, could happen.
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
They wont get that popular-they're not poppy enough. I think they'll always be pretty good, as long as fame doesn't go to their head. Which, considering they are a type of butt-rock band, could happen.

Yeah, i hear them all over the radio now.

I'm not putting much expectations on their fourth album now.
Quote by stepco12345

Neither am I.
The.
Quote by stepco12345

i wouldnt count them out, their latest album wasnt their best work, WANA is and im sure people will agree with me, but i think they have better in them...........i agree with IHATECHILDREN about as long as the fame doesnt go to their heads then they should be fine.......in my opinion......
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

Actually, bb would be way more popular, Holywood Records took them off the mainstream radio saying that they are a "rock band," they did that so that when Breath would have became popular HR wouldn't have been able to keep them on their record list. I assume that since the singer is only in this for the money that since they are a "rock band" so they can't get much more money that their next album will be heavier.
Quote by Ions
Actually, bb would be way more popular, Holywood Records took them off the mainstream radio saying that they are a "rock band," they did that so that when Breath would have became popular HR wouldn't have been able to keep them on their record list. I assume that since the singer is only in this for the money that since they are a "rock band" so they can't get much more money that their next album will be heavier.

Good and bad news. I remember in a recent interview (I dont have the link) he mentioned two CDs he'd been listening to lately. Good news, he's been listening to Vena Sera by Chevelle a lot. Maybe that will influence him to go back to the Saturate days. Bad news, he's also been listening to One-X by Three Days Grace a lot. If that influences their fourth album, then it's going to make Phobia look like *insert random anti-mainstream album here* and when that happens, the new wave of horny 13 year old girls will kill us all and rule the world.
Quote by __Ronnie__
Good and bad news. I remember in a recent interview (I dont have the link) he mentioned two CDs he'd been listening to lately. Good news, he's been listening to Vena Sera by Chevelle a lot. Maybe that will influence him to go back to the Saturate days. Bad news, he's also been listening to One-X by Three Days Grace a lot. If that influences their fourth album, then it's going to make Phobia look like *insert random anti-mainstream album here* and when that happens, the new wave of horny 13 year old girls will kill us all and rule the world.

That's actually not to bad. Cause the way I see it, the two albums will cancell each other out and they'll make an album exactly like Phobia. So everyone wins.
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
That's actually not to bad. Cause the way I see it, the two albums will cancell each other out and they'll make an album exactly like Phobia. So everyone wins.

That's an optimistic way to look at it for sure.
I'm really looking forward to the next album. Unfortunately, it's probably going to be a few years before it comes out.

Quote by Merge
I'm really looking forward to the next album. Unfortunately, it's probably going to be a few years before it comes out.

Ya. But it won't be that long. I mean, sometime in 2008, right?
The.
Quote by Merge

That can end up being a good thing. I'd rather have a hard-hitting album every 4-5 years and be completly satifisied, or have one every year and it be complete sh*t.
Yeah, that's true. Look at how Tool does things.

Quote by Titans4Lyfe

But, the only thing that I dislike about the band is, to me the whole "band" is only focused on Ben Burnley (the lead singer and rhythm guitar player) and only on him. First off, the band is named after him, WTF is that about I would be pissed off if I was a member of the band and the band name only represented the front man. I've read through most of your guys posted through out this thread and seen the only posts about individual members of the band only of Ben. Starting to get my point? I really hate bands like this. Complete slap in the face to the other members who get no spot light in the band.

haha no the band isnt named after him he borrowed a kid named Bens mic and accidentally broke it theres what came the name Breaking Benjamin seen this in an interview with Chris Lynam a radio dj at a local radio station here in BB state PA rock on guys
The most talented man on earth...
Quote by DeadIdentity81
haha no the band isnt named after him he borrowed a kid named Bens mic and accidentally broke it theres what came the name Breaking Benjamin seen this in an interview with Chris Lynam a radio dj at a local radio station here in BB state PA rock on guys

Dude...no... Ben was playing a solo gig covering Nirvana, he dropped the mic, the person who owned the microphone came on stage and said, 'Thanks to Benjamin for breaking my ****ing mic.'
Quote by ShaunFrusciante

Quote by SailorJeff

Last edited by bignuts20 at Aug 4, 2007,
Quote by bignuts20
Dude...no... Ben was playing a solo gig covering Nirvana, he dropped the mic, the person who owned the microphone came on stage and said, 'Thanks to Benjamin for breaking my ****ing mic.'

^yeah thats the true story. Its on Wikipedia, you know its true.
Quote by Megalomaniac16
^yeah thats the true story. Its on Wikipedia, you know its true.

Not only have I seen it on Wiki, but heard Ben say it in several interviews. I am not wrong, but believe whatever you want.

EDIT: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3RRtksfU_RE&mode=related&search=

1:55 n00bs
Quote by ShaunFrusciante

Quote by SailorJeff

Last edited by bignuts20 at Aug 4, 2007,
Every song ive heard by them has sing along quality. excellent stuff

yeah just buy all 3 albumbs and make your choice
Quote by BassNewbie
Every song ive heard by them has sing along quality. excellent stuff

yeah just buy all 3 albumbs and make your choice

I only have Phobia.

But I want Saturate.
The.
You need to get "We are not alone", too.

Quote by Merge
You need to get "We are not alone", too.

I know that was the other one. I've heard better things about Saturate, though. But if you guys could help me out, that would be really cool.
The.
I really like both "Saturate" and "We are not alone". "We are not alone" is a lot different than "Saturate". The songwriting is just as good, but the layering is better. The guitars on "We are not alone" aren't near as dirty as the guitars on "Saturate".

Quote by IHATECHILDREN
I know that was the other one. I've heard better things about Saturate, though. But if you guys could help me out, that would be really cool.

We Are Not Alone is in my opinion thier best album, but if your looking for heavier go Saturate.
Quote by ShaunFrusciante

Quote by SailorJeff

OK, both sound good, but I think I'll get We Are Not Alone the next time I buy an album-but that won't be for a while, cuz I'm saving up for a Jag (bass).
The.