Lord_Xian
UG Newbei
778 IQ
How good is this as a sweeping intro? I mean not speed wise as it could always be faster, but in music technicality/every note being perfect, that shred people seem to desire.

http://www.geocities.com/lord_xian/Sweeping.mid
Originally posted by Meths
You need serious amounts of therapy.

Quote by jagstang270
One should not try to masturbate while Dragoneforce is in the background
you just can't keep up.

Quote by waylay00
DragonForce? Sounds like some early 90's children's cartoon or action hero lineup.
guitarist41
DiscoSucks****Everything
1,812 IQ
Hmmm it could work out to be quite cool. but dont have it going on for too long or else it'll get boring.

sweeps can sometimes sound just like some one flapping their tounge about. lol
PooKoo
UG Spammer
662 IQ

I think he's talking about his note selection, which is mediocre (no offense, or anything)
and I've got a feeling this should be in the technique thread, but I don't want to report it without reason, so I'll let resi make the call.
Resiliance
Acta est fabula
449 IQ
Bleh, not really technique related, as it's a midi... I'll let it stay I guess...

Just a pretty standard sweep sequence.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
cash49
Banned
409 IQ
e||--15----------------15----------------13----------|--------13----------------12----------------12----|
B||-----16----------16----16----------16----15-------|-----15----15----------15----13----------13----13-|
G||--------15----15----------15----15----------14----|--14----------14----14----------12----12----------|
D||-----------17----------------17----------------15-|-----------------15----------------14-------------|
A||--------------------------------------------------|--------------------------------------------------|
E||--------------------------------------------------|--------------------------------------------------|

|-----------------10----------------10----15-------|--15----------------15-18-15-------------17-------|
|-----------13-11----11----------11----11----15----|-----16----------16----------16-------18----18----|
|--12----12-------------12----12----------------15-|--------15----15----------------15-------------19-|
|-----14-------------------12----------------------|-----------17----------------------17-------------|
|--------------------------------------------------|--------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------------|--------------------------------------------------|

|--------17----------------------------------12----|----------------------------------------||
|-----------18-------------17-------------13----13-|-----11-------10----------6-5---------0-||
|--------------19-------------17-------12----------|--12----12-------10-7---7-----4---------||
|--19-------------19----19-------17-14-------------|-----------12---------7---------6---6---||
|-----20-------------20----------------------------|----------------------------------7-----||
|--------------------------------------------------|----------------------------------------||
Acϵ♠
UG Board King
2,050 IQ
I think sweeping something that slow would be harder than just alt picking it. How much faster would it be?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flamencogod
990 IQ
Quote by garden of grey
lol @ people not knowing thats a GP or PT file of some sort.

I hope you did notice the sarcasm in my post
insideac
is present!
8,196 IQ
Quote by PooKoo
Make it more legato sounding. And I don't like your tone.

haha I dunno if you were kidding or not but that was hilarious.
Wexford
The Madman
34 IQ
I liked the catchy melody. Now just record it with an actual guitar.
Unledded
771 IQ
What are the name of the arpeggios in that sequence?
Lord_Xian
UG Newbei
778 IQ
Well it could be faster I suppose, I CAN play it, but only at that speed, it was basically something that emerged from making up some sweep practice. I don't know enough about music to write something I couldnt play.

Quote by jagstang270
you just can't keep up.

Quote by waylay00
DragonForce? Sounds like some early 90's children's cartoon or action hero lineup.
Lord_Xian
UG Newbei
778 IQ
Quote by Unledded
What are the name of the arpeggios in that sequence?

Arpeggios belong in my herb rack, not my guitar rack.

Quote by jagstang270
you just can't keep up.

Quote by waylay00
hepzibahbaptist
Soupy
1,790 IQ
So I take it you dont have a JEM.
Quote by apocalypse13

Quote by Beckerism
I ain't ghetto foo! I's just keeping it real!

Keep it real man.
Click.
Lord_Xian
UG Newbei
778 IQ
Jem?

Quote by jagstang270
you just can't keep up.

Quote by waylay00
bucky_2300
Onward!
1,344 IQ
^ It's an item you can put on your equipment to enhance its abilities in Diablo II.
no
ukdudeinuk
SUPREME PANT MASTER
540 IQ
Quote by bucky_2300
^ It's an item you can put on your equipment to enhance its abilities in Diablo II.

ROFL
Godly Moose
Co-Producer Speed Weed
680 IQ
Quote by bucky_2300

Oh wow. That actually made me lol.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Resiliance
Acta est fabula
449 IQ
It didn't make you "lol", it made you laugh.

ENGLISH, people, ENGLISH!
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Bassism
UG Newbie
159 IQ
Oh diablo II pwns, if you get say three chipped/flawed gems of the same colour and put them in the horodric cube they become one of the next level. A good way to turn your poor ones into the strongest types. /geek
Last edited by Bassism at Jan 1, 2007,
Godly Moose
Co-Producer Speed Weed
680 IQ
Quote by Resiliance
It didn't make you "lol", it made you laugh.

ENGLISH, people, ENGLISH!

Their's nothing wrong with using acronyms in mid sentence.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘