sponj
UG Monkey
1,243 IQ
pretty good dancing music, kinda poseurish artsy shit but enjoyable from time to time.
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
Mack56
mackabre
1,077 IQ
I love CSS. They're so random and dancable. I read that none of them knew how to play their instruments when they started out. that's great.
Andrewbiles
11,166 IQ
Didn't like the album much, got it off iTunes at the end of '05 having seen a few places mention how good they were, but it didn't hit me like its obviously hit some. Decent, but not great.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
phobos
Ed
327 IQ
Quote by Aka55
Let's make love and listen to death from above?

if you'll be my Artbitch

CSS is fun. some of their songs don't get past novelty, but others like "Let's Make Love" are just great dance tunes that you could listen to over and over again. good stuff. i think i have their whole album on my "Party" playlist in my iPod
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
Zrobusa
Pretty Epic
480 IQ
"Music is my boyfriend, music is my girlfriend, my music is where i want you to touch"

Gotta love it
He's a Pirate
hengler
151 IQ
I love these guys. Well I guess that's the wrong word, only one 'guy', but still. Fantastic live band as well, one of the best gigs I've ever been to.
bobjewell87
Cause = time
874 IQ
Quote by phobos
"Let's Make Love" are just great dance tunes D

innit

that and 'a lala '
YoungPilgrim
UG's Photographer
44 IQ
I enjoy their lyrics, but then I also enjoy Fischerspooner lyrics: "looks good, feels good, sounds good"
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
sponj
UG Monkey
1,243 IQ
Quote by bobjewell87
innit

that and 'a lala '

a lala > let's make love
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
smb
2,006 IQ
I've just got their album too - I heard Lets Make Love when I was looking for DFA interviews and liked it a lot. It's very listenable. I think it'll make great party music! I'm vaguely worried there's going to be a huge rush of punk-synth alt bands since DFA etc though. A couple of prominent music journalists have tried to coin a name for the "scene".
headly
492 IQ
when they were added to the Oxegen line-up (irish concert this summer) i downloaded a few of their songs not expecting much but i actually really liked them!
raise_the_dead
Gravedancer
1,535 IQ
Their two singles Alala and Let's Make Love... are great, need to check the album out though.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.