erap129
281 IQ
i need to perform in about 3 weeks with my teacher, so i want a song that has a rythm guitar and a solo guitar.
any song with a length of 3-6 minutes is ok. and any genre is ok, but we cant play very heavy songs (the audience will be at the ages of 30-50 >_>
if you can name me a good song, or even a long solo with 2 guitars it'll be great.
ps- songs that are tabbed in guitar pro would be prefferable because then we wont have to worry about drums, which is a big hassle.
samerika
Listen to Bright Eyes!
1,334 IQ
there is a cool van halen intrumental song.
But dont know what the name of it is
Looking for a new sig!
Haha, Crackhead
UG's Resident Goat
264 IQ
Quote by erap129
i need to perform in about 3 weeks with my teacher, so i want a song that has a rythm guitar and a solo guitar.
any song with a length of 3-6 minutes is ok. and any genre is ok, but we cant play very heavy songs (the audience will be at the ages of 30-50 >_>
if you can name me a good song, or even a long solo with 2 guitars it'll be great.
ps- songs that are tabbed in guitar pro would be prefferable because then we wont have to worry about drums, which is a big hassle.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Anyway, how about Orion or Call of Ktulu by Metallica? They're both over 8 minutes long, but sure to impress.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Alex Doran
10 IQ
espionage by green day is a good instrumental most people know it as the austin powers song its really easy
erap129
281 IQ
thx for quick comments..panama is pretty cool i think it'll give a pretty good show...anyone got other good instrumentals for me to choose from?
indie-bassist
Second Cap'n Max Sparrow
638 IQ
Iron Maiden - Losfer Words (Big 'Orra)
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Abe
Come Here and Say That...
1,563 IQ
Hendrix - Third Stone from the Sun ??
TheHaunted
UG Dutch Metalhead
268 IQ
Death - Voice of the soul

Accoustic rhytm and electric lead during the song
The Haunted fan club #1 (PM me to join)
Amon Amarth fan club #3
Member #3 of the METAL MISSIONARIES club