http://www.freeforums.in/phpbb/index.php?mforum=uggaming
go and register not much up because i have created forums and caterogreys but dont know how to make them come up.I am looking for a couple of clan leaders who take part in gaming regulary and would like to be in charge of there clan sub section.
Umm dude, do you have permission from Zappp or any of the UG admins to create that? If that's meant to be some sort of affilation between UG and you, and you don't have permission, bans may come in hand. I think...

Donkey Kong Edit: Reported - It's against the rules to post a link to another forum on UG.
Last edited by AdamDK at Jan 4, 2007,
if anything you should request a separate section in the pit. i doubt you'd get it but its better than being in the FOTB
hug your local pug dealer!
Quote by sully111
LINK
go and register not much up because i have created forums and caterogreys but dont know how to make them come up.I am looking for a couple of clan leaders who take part in gaming regulary and would like to be in charge of there clan sub section.

...What games?
Quote by garden of grey
Why not just have threads about games in the pit? Welcome back Chung! I am glad that threads will be filled with 20 page longs rants that own people again!

EDIT: Rofl, at least make a couple of threads so people arent joining an empty forum.

Asskisser.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Quote by garden of grey
rofl, they are hilarious to read. (assuming you are talking about chung). It is better than all this scourge shit.

Cradle my balls in your hand while you're down there dude.
Your board could do with some forums.

Also, why all this praise for Chung? I've never seen him own anyone but himself.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
this is ridiculous. y'all knew even if i didn't close this, you'd be warned for spam. jesus.
#DTWD