4 17%
Drug thread only.
2 9%
Both threads sticky.
7 30%
Neither thread sticky.
10 43%
Voters: 23.
Yeah, so i think we should make the sex threads (whichever one is alive right now, i think it's 3) and the drug thread sticky. Just so people won't have to do a search for them if they want a question that fits in there, and also for convenience purposes, in case any newcomer to the Pit wants to make a thread, so we don't have to tell them to go there.

Discuss.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
they can't because drugs are illegal and this is supposed to be an all age family friendly site so no sticky on the sex thread either
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I think the science thread should be... if its not yet.
but that wasnt your question...
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
pfft i hate being flamed for being straight edge, but i take it seriously, and by no means am i a poser for it. if you want my reasons, PM me because i dont want to change this into a straight edge debate, lol.

but yeah, i get what you guys are saying. i still think itd be a fairly good idea though.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
Quote by GiantRaven
*****?

You heard him, you giantravenbitch. I'm joking!

*ahem* There's too many stickies already. Maybe a mentioning to them or a link to them in the rules or something.
You're lucky enough we allow you guys to have the threads.

There is no, I repeat NO chance of either one of those threads being stickied.
My God, it's full of stars!