I've been playing for 3 years and am looking to buy my 2nd guitar.. i bought a traynor blue tube amp not too long ago. I like everything from shredding to jazz. Any suggestions? could be solid body or hollowbody I'm up for anything. Oh yeah and I'm lookin for under $1000!
you have to narrow it down a little bit. There are just too many good guitars in that price range. What is the main type of music you play?
GEAR

Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Standard Plus
Marshall JCM 800 half stack
I highly recommend a schecter c1 classic. Like jazz? use it's SH-2n jazz pickup, like shredding? switch it to its JB pickup. Bot seymour duncan originals. It's a gibson quality guitar going for 600-1000 bucks, depending on where you buy. (I got mine for 650 after a 350 discount, managers birthday)
Quote by Salzary
you have to narrow it down a little bit. There are just too many good guitars in that price range. What is the main type of music you play?

+1

also, do you need a locking trem?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah I was actually looking at that guitar and it looked pretty sweet. Salzary, I guess I am looking for a high quality versatile instrument thats affordable.
could you break down in percentages (roughly) the different styles of music you like to play?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?