hi guys

ehm...i'm blindly in love with matthew bellamy's awesome sound/s..
i mean,
what im looking for is that awesome crazy overdrive he uses on the guitar riff in "new born", that craaaaaaaaazy distorion in "in your world", that fuzzy yet heavy sound on "deadstar"

oh and in the DVD of hullabaloo he uses a akward looking guitar (not one of those manson guitars) i think for the song "cave", i think it's a mayonnes (hihi looks like mayonaise)..but does any one know for sure?!
any way...any help bros?!?!
Yup yup. He uses a Fuzz Factory on pretty much everything. And about the guitar, I think he used a Ibanez Destroyer a lot around then (still does everynow and then, too). I've also seen him play a Parker Fly in a similar time frame (i don't think he used it on the Hullabaloo dvd though)
Member of the Matt Bellamy > Shred Club! PM Aidy Damage or Metallica708 to join!
yeah, i think he uses fuzz a lot. I have a vague recollection (i'm not really a fan, but it's in the magazines every so often) that he might use a diezel vh4 for his amp, so that might be worth a look too. that's like £2000, though. EDIT: that could be totally wrong, though. I'd advise you to look into it yourself first.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
he uses a manson custom guitar go on youtube and some one gives you a demo. set you back around £5000 though ...
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
i personally dont like his new guitar, i liked his black manson most
Quote by Phorgot
fuzz factory (that fuzz sound) - www.zvex.com for a video demo

its an awesome peace of work.. trust me, i have one too

yea but correct me if im wrong but those awsome bastards'll cost me my right testicle!!!!! and plus, there's no way i'll find em here in italy (im an american in italy folks.)
being hand made and all...
For the know it all answer, get your own custom manson guitars and buy a Diezel VH4 amp.

but yes I'm well aware not many UGer's are likely to be able to afford this.

so I highly recommend the Fuzz Factory, I have one myself and I absolutely LOVE it
Where can u get one and how much will it set you back?
Member of the Muse > any other band club
you can order it offline zvex's site. they don't ship out to retail stores alot, so online's your best bet. its like 250 usd, but its soooooooooo worth it.
Ive got a pod xt live....does anyone know if it can mimic the sounds of the fuzz factory?
Member of the Muse > any other band club