I can play a couple songs in drop D, but I' looking for some more, and seeing has searching up drop D in the tabs section won't help, I'm looking for some song suggestions to learn.

I usually play Rock, Metal, sometimes alittle bit of Blues(I don't think theres any Drop D blues songs?)

I can Already play Primal Concrete Sledge, and Slither.(Excluding solos)

I've been playing for about 7 Months, so please don't suggest anythig that would be beyond my scope of learning.
Trivium

The best keys for drop d are d minor and f# minor/relative majors
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

[quote="'[JackFrost"]']I've been playing for about 7 Months, so please don't suggest anythig that would be beyond my scope of learning.

^^, ^^^ nice ...

edit: try some blink-182 or something ...
Spinal Tap!
Going to Columbia University this fall! Woohoo!
Member of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Potsmokers Association
Quote by blue_strat
^^, ^^^ nice ...

edit: try some blink-182 or something ...

I don't get it, and I'm not really into Blink 182 much. :P
Anything by Rage against the machine is all in drop D. Pretty simple riffs too. Try Freedom, good song with a simple pattern.
alot of songs by nirvana
Deluxe American Strat, 3 tone sunburst
Line 6 Spyder III, 75w
Quote by Devon_555
Anything by Rage against the machine is all in drop D. Pretty simple riffs too. Try Freedom, good song with a simple pattern.

I like your signature.

I've been meaning to download some Rage.
some

avenged
atreyu
killswitch engage (techincally c but can be played in d)
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
The beginning riff of Black Hole Sun is pretty simple and i play it in D.U gotta have a leslie effect to do a lot of it but its a good riff to learn
Billy Talent - This is how it goes. Great fun to play.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
3 words - Lamb of God

some awesome songs with killer riffs are: hourglass, laid to rest, 11th hour. Start with those

pepsi
Opeth - Demon of the fall !!!! hehe good luck
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Cmstar90: when u seem to figure it out in seconds
Joe Satriani - Redshift Riders is in Drop D, even though there really isn't much of a tab for it. Though you could try to learn it by ear.
three days grace is usually in drop d (except for some drop C songs) and they are really easy to play
My Myspace
My Covers
PLEASE WATCH AND COMMMENT

My Gear

Schecter S1 Elite
Line 6 Sypder II 212
Dunlop DB-01 Dime Crybaby From Hell Wah
BOSS PS-5 Super Shifter
BOSS DS-1 Distortion