Poll: Are you tired of it
Poll Options
View poll results: Are you tired of it
Yes
4 31%
No
9 69%
Voters: 13.
I am sick of people who come on here asking for help on their homework or computer ect. it just takes up space on the board. What are your thoughts.
im sick of people who complain

*cough* YOU *cough*
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Yeah, it's pretty annoying, but it IS the Pit.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Mabey they should make a homework help ONLY thread or something like that. Seriously though who goes on a guitar website to get help with their Math homework.
Quote by Woo!Yay!
I'm sick of Jul' 06'ers

"*cough* YOU *cough*"

people still look at join dates?

*cough* YOU *cough*
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Mr.Smith
Does anyone else find it funny how his bitching is useless and is taking up space on the board?

yes, the irony.
This is how you keep a blonde busy for hours!
Click Here

Quote by gsr2k6
My gf tryed to click your sig link and then asked me why it wouldnt work .

Oh.. wait....
Lawl at the irony.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Quote by Mr.Smith
Does anyone else find it funny how his bitching is useless and is taking up space on the board?

I'm sure it's keeping you up at night too.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Yeah mabey it is a little ironic but I've been seeing tons of those threads lately. And it is my duty to rebel against the "in" thing.
I'm sick of people named RandyVanHendrix

*cough*YOU*cough*
I wish I had a sig.

Instrumental preference: Bass and/or vocals (lead or backup)

Quote by Zeppelin256
You're a member of UG.

And you don't want to have buttsecks?

Get the fuck off my internets.