does anyone here listen to Gorilla Biscuits? i personally think they are an awesome band. for those who don't know, they are a hardcore/punk/rock band from NYC in the late 80's. well i love them and was just wondering if anyone else here likes them.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

I like 'em. They're like if Minor Threat was better and knew how to have fun. Apparently their shows had a lot of jock assholes, but I've never seen them so I wouldn't know.

And just so you know, they're very well known.
Quote by hardrock1315
I like 'em. They're like if Minor Threat was better and knew how to have fun. Apparently their shows had a lot of jock assholes, but I've never seen them so I wouldn't know.

And just so you know, they're very well known.

i knew they were very well known, but i've never seen them mentioned on here before, so i decided they need a thread.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

have you heard of gayrilla biscuits? they're a gay cover band that's kinda funny to listen to.

http://www.myspace.com/gayrillabiscuits
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Lol. Gayrilla Biscuits...kinda like Black Fag. Love Black Fag's Jealous Again, by the way.
Quote by Zardokk
Lol. Gayrilla Biscuits...kinda like Black Fag. Love Black Fag's Jealous Again, by the way.

how is that like blag flag
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
my bad i read through it to fast
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
Listening to Start Today, great stuff. What's up with the harmonica solo at the end of the title track?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
who?
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
I SAW THEM!
It was amazing, they played everything and just owned. GB is such a fun band and it was one of the best shows I've ever seen.
GB was definately the hardcore show I've been to. Everyone knew every lyric. I got the mic several times. Good times. Stage dives. High fives. but srsly for the first 3/4 of the show I was way in the front. Then some fat shit decided to stage dive right on my face, sending me back. Didn't make it back to the front til the closer, which was Start Today.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Yeah, the reunion show was incredible. Awesome lineup at the Mass show w/ Comeback Kid, This is Hell, Guns Up!, Set Your Goals, Righteous Jams, and Murphy's Law. GB was just great. Most of the kids there were supportive and just awesome. Even people from the other bands could be seen stage diving. Sucked that there was a barrier at the venue. Still didnt stop some people.
Quote by Gymmeh
I prefer Underoath.

Much more hardcore.

I hardly listen to hardcore, but I still can say

LMAO
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I hardly listen to hardcore, but I still can say

LMAO

He's being sarcastic you twit.

As for me, I love them and always will. I'm even going to buy this little thing for my kids.

Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Quote by Disco Vietnam
He's being sarcastic you twit.

I know he was being sarcastic. Doesn't mean I can't find it funny.
Great great band.
Remember listening to them a lot when I started listening to hardcore.
And true, this band will never get old.

And @ llanafreak44; yes they are a straight edge band.
Last edited by BrokenxAlliance at Aug 28, 2007,
I've really never been into this band. Even when I'm in the old school hardcore mode, I haven't even been into them.
^wierdo
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.