We had a thread on this great movie a while ago. I figured I'd bring it to everyone's attention that if you didn't catch it in theaters, you can now see it for free on youtube. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gWxoBbE7JQ

From there, you just click into the individual parts (I found that bringing 5 tabs up, each with the proceeding part, wouldn't cause slow down and would let me watch the movie without major pause), 14 parts in all. I hadn't gotten to see it in theaters, so I took the advantage of youtube and caught up on it. I really enjoyed it.

Also, does anyone know how it hasn't been taken down yet? It's not out on DVD yet, and it seems like even if it were there would still be objection by the producers to take it down.

Anyway, chat it up about the movie.

-Mike
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Such a great movie! Loved the story, the cast, everything! Probably one of the better movies I've seen in a long time. It's great that its out to watch on youtube (for now). Really kinda makes you think, especially at the end. Like I said, great fuckin movie!
Absolute shit. Ray Winstone and Marky Mark should be shot for their parts in it. Scorcese can suck my balls.
I loved that movie! Great acting from DiCaprio and Nicholson and an amazing story. It really had you thinking until the end. The directing was great as expected, I hope it'll win some awards, it really deserves an award or two. Again, great performance from Nicholson.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
i liked it alot there was these drunks behind me at the theatre that must've just watched team america because everytime Matt Damon would be on screan they'd all yell "Matt Damon"
Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12
Warmoth Strat
Richmond Dorchester
Boss RC-50
Line 6 DL-4
Digitech Whammy 4
Zvex Mastotron
Boss RT-20
Diddnt get to see it, but anything With Dropkick Murphys on the soundtrack has to kick ass
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick