Righto, this is a Bad Religion song. The original is very cool, I suggest you check it out. The first half is a bit rough, as I recorded that before I had picked up the mic stand that I used in the second half. The first bit with vocals is not great either, but please stomach it. I'm mostly looking for critiques on my vocals, as that's what I'm working on most now. I realize in the end with the ooh's and aah's I sound incredibly out of breath. That's because I was. Incredibly. Incredibly out of breath. I'll rerecord it soon, but I wanna hear what everyone thinks of it generally first. Anyway, leave me a link and I'll get to it as soon as possible.

www.purevolume.com/patrickstrummer
Last edited by Sandinista at Jan 4, 2007,
BR sucks. ><

I'd crit your cover, because sometimes people make horrible bands sound good, but it's so hard to hear your voice well.. O.o
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

dude...that shit was bad ass! im a big punk/acoustic fan...that was pretty cool. u have a good voice. too bad you're so far away or i would have to steal u away to form a band.
guitar is good, just turn up the vocals and work on control. your pitch is fine, but sometimes your tone is a little off.
Well, all of the songs have the same 3 step gallop strumming thing. Why not just make it all one massive cover experience? Or else change up the playing so there's some difference between them. Something...that was hard to take.

Vocals are cool. Not my style, but I can tell you know what you're doing. For this genre, it sounds like you've nailed it vocally. Like the others said, need to bring the vocals up though so we can hear you better.