Okay I'm a musician on a Budget, Im looking to get a cabinet, I can only spend up to $300 Dollars. The amp head that I have is the Crate Power Block, like I said I'm on a budget. And in my opinion the Power Block sounds great, but not when you dont have a cabinet of your own T_T.

So right now im looking at a two for under 300

Behringer Ultrastack BG412S 4x12 Stereo Cab

Marshall MG412 Cabinet

Any other opinions would be great thanks for your help!
Avatar 2x12 for a little more dough...please
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

I haven't tried either note you, but I have heard very good things about that Behringer being a good cab for the price. I've also heard that the MG is pure dick. I suggest trying them if you can. The Marshall cab is relatively easy to try, just go down to your local GC (or such dealer). I don't know about trying out the Behringer.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
The Behringer is leagues better than the MG. If you're willing to scale down, go with an Avatar 2x12.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
Marshall MG has as bad as a reputation as the Spider II... so I would pass on that.

Behringer also has a reputation of making cheap crappy products, but I've never heard anything bad about their 4x12 cabinet.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
go for an avatar, MUCH better quality, abit a bit of in-convenience
"i disagree, I play on my own and if I had to play through my avt for another minute I'd probably poke a fork into the input, with the hope of both electrocuting myself and destroying the amp in one fell swoop."
-Dave_mc

Best video ever
I've seen some used Marshall 1960 cabs go for $350, put in the extra 50 bucks its worth it.
My Gear:

Guitars:
Fender American HSS Stratocaster

Amps & Effects:
Hand-Wired JCM 800 2204
Hand-Wired V30 2x12 Cab
Keeley TS-9 Tube Screamer
ISP Decimator
EHX Holiest Grail
Modded Dunlop Crybaby
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Oh scaling down doesnt bother me a bit, so long as the cab is decent and it can pump out what I want, I've never looked into Avatar before, and I did now and I was wondering if there are any better models than others because I might be able to scrape up a little bit more cash
In all honesty...IMO...Those older Behringer cabs are built better then Avatar cabs. The NEW NEW Behringer cabs are pretty ok...for the price. But they used to be made a lot better, about 4 or 5 years ago when I bought mine. The only reason Avatar would be a better choice would obviously be because of the speakers. I usually dont recommend Avatar cabs, but since you can get a 2x12 cab loaded with high end speakers for dirt cheap, I would say thats your best bet.
Quote by kurdtkobaign
In all honesty...IMO...Those older Behringer cabs are built better then Avatar cabs. The NEW NEW Behringer cabs are pretty ok...for the price. But they used to be made a lot better, about 4 or 5 years ago when I bought mine. The only reason Avatar would be a better choice would obviously be because of the speakers. I usually dont recommend Avatar cabs, but since you can get a 2x12 cab loaded with high end speakers for dirt cheap, I would say thats your best bet.

Behringer is called "throw away music gear" at most stores, no one cuts corners like behringer
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

i'm kind of straying off topic, but..... will a 150 head run through a 120 watt cab(mg412)?
Depends on if the 150watt head is all tube or SS. If its all tube (Triple Recto?) then itll be fine as long as you dont push the amp really hard. If its SS then itll be ok.

And assuming this IS a Triple Recto youre talking about...WHY are you running it through an MG412!!?!?!??
try to buy used first, always your best bet.

The B-inger is ok for the $$.

The Avatar is a great value and sounds as good as most store bought stuff.

there are so many choices, hope to run ito a used gem cheap.
Quote by MLmaster37
well i definitely trust you *reads posts and sig*
thank you for your help

Over 30 years in the biz. If you are looking for speaker info, I have tried many over the years . So hit me up and I will try to help you younger guys and gals.