My cars fan won't work... It doesn't blow any air and I don't know much about cars so does anyone know how to fix this?
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
Go to a mechanic of sorts? Or just get a new one.
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE
If I have bad creepy dreams tonight, your ass is toast Still Life

Quote by skeptopotamus
Dream Sexy...dream Still Life...

Last.fm runs my life
Quote by Still Life
Go to a mechanic of sorts? Or just get a new one.

or just get a new car! i'm guessing you've never bought a car have you?
lol no I haven't, but I'm guessing if it ain't blowing air it's probably broken or not on. And I'm just gonna make the assumption that you tried turning it on. So... if it's broken you may as well replace it or have someone who knows what they are doing replace it rather than trying to fix it (or **** it up) yourself.
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE
If I have bad creepy dreams tonight, your ass is toast Still Life

Quote by skeptopotamus
Dream Sexy...dream Still Life...

Last.fm runs my life
Quote by Still Life
lol no I haven't, but I'm guessing if it ain't blowing air it's probably broken or not on. And I'm just gonna make the assumption that you tried turning it on. So... if it's broken you may as well replace it or have someone who knows what they are doing replace it rather than trying to fix it (or **** it up) yourself.

well im kinda hoping that it might just be a quick fix like a loose fuse or something, because its happened one other time i just made sure all the fuses where in and it worked, but this time..... no such luck
open your hood. on the left to the rear there should be a round thing on the firewall, that's the fan. check the wires to make sure they aren't freyed. if they aren't, replacing it isn't that hard.three bolts i think. shouldn't be too expensive either.
Erm....pretty sure he's talkin not talking about that fan. Checking all your fuses is a good place to start.
MG Free At Last
Quote by ljplum12
Erm....pretty sure he's talkin not talking about that fan. Checking all your fuses is a good place to start.

my father already checked all the fuses... but the thing is it didn't work this morning when i left for school... but it DID work when i left school and its not working now
Sounds like a loose connection. Get a wiring diagram and figure out where the wires run and check the continuity in them.
MG Free At Last
Yeah it's a loose connection. Look over the all the wires and connectors and see if some are loose.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/