Page 1 of 2
None at my current school are, but in primary school my italian teacher was hot. i ended up in a room alone with her once because she wanted me to stay behind and told me to tell my assignment partner to work, not keep talking all the time. she gave me lots of teh a's :')

what about you?
no. absolutely not. damn you. WHERE ARE THESE HOT TEACHERS????
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot

Yeah, in my highchool, our english substitute is kinda hot, although she's somewhere in her fourties. But she's got GREAT boobs.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
Oh no! Oh Hell No! No way uh-uh nope never! Disgusting Putrid Vile. No no no no no no no no NO!

The girl students in the school more than make up for it
The girl students in the school more than make up for it

same here. and teh skirts cause its catholic school

none of my teachers are hot, thank god.
I had a hot English teacher for Freshman Writing for High School as well as English 10. She was only like 20 and wore skirts all the time. I showed her a pencil that said "I <3 my teacher!" on it and she blushed so I'm pretty sure I could hit it if I wanted Supposedly there are other hot teachers but I haven't seen 'em.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Well the student teacher for spanish is like amazingly hot. And mlast year's math teacher is too.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
my english teacher is 72 and she's hot as hell
Quote by Metal claw
Some men choose to build rocket ships and explore outer space. We on the other hand, choose to explore the full potential of our genitals.

Quote by Diet_coke_head
The same way that Jesus knows you play with yourself at night.
Last edited by old_testis at Jan 4, 2007,
OMG my AVID teacher is like

sexy to the max

cept she hates me cuz i dont do my homework..

but DAMN
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
Quote by electric7
thats either jeleousness or your saying im a perv. hmm...

Jealousness. I love those catholic uniforms
I love those catholic uniforms

hell yes. whats up with them? the idiots say "dont have sex before marrige" but its so freakin tempting to hit that its all most impossible.
my english and my italian teachers are hot
Gear:
-Brownsville BMAG3 (acoustic)
-Fender 70s Reissue 60th anniversary Stratocaster
-Line 6 Flextone III
-Crate RFX30 RetroFex
-Line 6 Tone Port UX1
-Roland Digital Piano HP-4500
-(other stuff)
Any teachers I find attractive are usually not so attractive to everyone else. Last year I had a great english teacher who left at the summer, and every day was spent trying to see him, though he was thirty nine and blading. I now have a business teacher, and I think her to be a very attractive woman. We have more hot female teachers than male.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
YES! my english teacher is unbelievably hot, she's the hottest female i know
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Any teachers I find attractive are usually not so attractive to everyone else. Last year I had a great english teacher who left at the summer, and every day was spent trying to see him, though he was thirty nine and blading. I now have a business teacher, and I think her to be a very attractive woman. We have more hot female teachers than male.

you do mean her right?
Quote by electric7
you do mean her right?

You're an idiot.

My homeroom teacher 2 years ago was really hot. She's got to be around 40 though.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
You're an idiot.

ah-hem. ow.

im sorry. i cant see another persons sex through a computer.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Dinky is a a girl...so I'm fairly sure she meant him.

Cheers.

I've always wondered how people don't guess that I'm a girl by the name. I mean, what kind of guy would call himself 'Dinkydaisy'?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by electric7
ah-hem. ow.

im sorry. i cant see another persons sex through a computer.

But everyone knows Dinkys a girl its a well known fact here on UG.

ROCKEDIT: Damn too late
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
2 of my previous French teachers were hot, as well as a substute teacher that I get about once a month.

Stupid boners.
My spanish teacher had a big ass. She wears those tight skin pants all the time and you could see her thong beneath it There was this one punk skater in our class who would always talk to her. Sometimes when she's bending over to get something in the shelves, some kids would stare I think she was 26 years old. She had decent tits though lol and a smile you couldnt agree with more. Thanks to her I failed that class...
i have a couple of hot ones. like 2. used to be three but one moved away. i miss her. haha
some people like sports.
i like tits.
I'm in college, i'm either hungover, asleep, or paying attention to... other things.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
We had a super hot english teacher (no glasses though) it was amazing. Class was never boring!
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Cheers.

I've always wondered how people don't guess that I'm a girl by the name. I mean, what kind of guy would call himself 'Dinkydaisy'?

A REAL man would call himself Dinkydaisy!
All the female math teachers at my school except for one, are smoking hot.

Its like, WTF???
BOLD.
I think I can own all of you in this one. My 8th grade english teacher was a cheerleader for the st. louis cardinals. She is one of the people that would blow....whistles....and shoot hotdogs into the crowds

my god she was hot
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

I'm homeschooled now, I basically teach myself (well, actually I go on ug and play guitar all day,but that's besides the point), so I guess I'm pretty sexy. I've had a really hot substitute before when I went to public school.

And about the whole dinky daisy situation, let's say there was no way you could have know she was a girl, what kind of guy thinks a 39 year old balding woman is hot???
man, my business teacher has the absolute greatest ass, and a cute face, but mostly the greatest ass ever. period.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
none of mine are......i have all guy teachers at the moment.

But, there are a few females teachers at my school that are quite the lookers.
Page 1 of 2