I want to buy a small clone and a small stone. Everyone says there the best. and from the sound clips I have heard they sound golden, but seriously it seems like half the people writing online reviews have had problems with them. So do you guys have experience with this?
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Special ll
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Cort Action Bass
Ovation Celebrity Deluxe
Line 6 Spider ll
Traynor YCV50 Blue
i dont have any experience with those particular pedals, but Electro-Harmonix, in general, is a good brand
my band

ESP LTD Viper 400
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Squier Fat Strat

Peavey EVH 5150
Peavey XXX Head
Roland Cube 30
Carvin 4x12 Cab
B-52 4x12 Cab

Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
EH Big Muff Pi (Russian)
1/2 the reviews are always negitive, 90% of the time (made up stat) people only bother to post if they are pissed at product, and its negitive.

yeah, electro harmonix is actually one of the more trustworthy companys
"i disagree, I play on my own and if I had to play through my avt for another minute I'd probably poke a fork into the input, with the hope of both electrocuting myself and destroying the amp in one fell swoop."
-Dave_mc

Best video ever
I find EHX in general to be very reliable. Personally, I like the Nano line (My small stone coming in is a Nano), as you get to have a more board-friendly size, Boss style adapter hole, and everything just seems sturdier.
haha
My Small Clone has worked just fine for quite a few months now. Just gotta remember to unplug the input to save the battery, just like most pedals.
Fender 60th Anniv MIM Strat (SD Little 59er Br)
Agile AL-2000 Rootbeer Flame (GFS Vtg '59)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
GFS Chorus
DS-1
i have the small clone. when you look at it and touch, its really not that tough. but after of using mine for a year, i never got problems. plus iv been using its stock batt ever since..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

I've never had an EHX pedal that didn't work as it should.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
EHX is one of my favourite brands actually. I've heard of people having their pedals crapping out on them too (I can't imagine that happening with me for some reason..) especially when they're stomping on them. Which makes me wonder how people easily abuse their electronics. (*Stares at my own cell phone*)

It probably has something to do with it fixing my fuzz-craving.

For boardspace, I'd suggest a nano small stone (it sounds just like it's bigger brother) but I've heard pretty different (in a way I don't like personally) sounds coming from the nano clone.
I dont get why they just didn't put a depth switch on the nano clone yet they still put a color switch on the small stone, but whatever thanks alot for the imput guys.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Special ll
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Cort Action Bass
Ovation Celebrity Deluxe
Line 6 Spider ll
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Quote by 2112swartz
i dont have any experience with those particular pedals, but Electro-Harmonix, in general, is a good brand

did you steal resi's avatar? you're dead...
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
EHX are by far my favourite for tone and reliability. They're built like tanks. Only problem being you have to buy 1/8" adaptors to power the older units. But you can just get adaptor plugs that fit right on the end of your daisy chain.