JACK BAUER!

he is going to strangle you with the strings in order to get the info he needs from you...
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
He is an actor, the guy who did 24 if I'm not mistaken.

However I cannot find his signature guitar on the website you linked.
Member #1 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club
PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo

Ibanez RG1570
Tone Zone
Paf Pro
Aria STG-003DX
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Boss DD-20
MXR ZW-44
Boss TU-2
Quote by lanzaa
JACK BAUER!

he is going to strangle you with the strings in order to get the info he needs from you...

Depends if he does it when im in school which takes place between 12 pm and 6 pm
"And you will never hear surf music again..."
it's a good looking guitar.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
He is there when I click it, maybe the site was just updated?
"And you will never hear surf music again..."
which section is it under cos i cant find it at all

nevermind, its an inspired by model, looks good
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Rather than go off in 6 different directions, how about we just try and answer the question, folks?

Answer: He's an actor and he has money. If any of us were actors and had money, we might have a guitar too, but we're not, and that's why we post lame threads on UG. End of story.
He plays guitar, im not sure why he has a sig, but he's a righ famous actor, so yeah he can afford it.

He once said, "Brian May was what made me both start playing guitar, and also stop playing"
Quote by greyalien
Doesnt he have a tv show now where hes on tour with some band?

He was the manager for an underground band. It was a 1 episode thing, but Keifer is really into music, he's been playing guitar before acting.
hundreds of thousands of people will die . . .

if you don't buy his CD
Fender Standard Strat
Yamaha FG-700S
it's because he's the man

'nuff said
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

Quote by laundrew
hundreds of thousands of people will die . . .

if you don't buy his CD

i heard a an a s s
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
looks like an ES-335 with differant inlays to me
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
apparently the next series of 24 will have him playing the guitar solidly for 24 hours. real time (or more accurately, about 18).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
apparently the next series of 24 will have him playing the guitar solidly for 24 hours. real time (or more accurately, about 18).

That might make a good show better, or worse.
^ if kim (elisha cuthbert) stays out of it, it'll probably be an improvement.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Well, in the next season he'll somehow get captured, along with his guitar and instead of torture they just have a jam session for 24 hours....