Page 1 of 3
I know that's a tough question, but I dunno, it seems like i'm always looking for a girlfriend, but I can't find any that are "perfect" to me (i'm not talking only about their appereance here).

anyway, so I was wondering how the singles on this forum were living without having a girlfriend?
I'm personally miserable whenever I find myself without a girlfriend. I think i've finally found a keeper though, so i'm not exactly in the same boat as you anymore. Usually i'm just on the lookout constantly for anyone to date, it's not the best way to go looking for a relationship, but i'm just one of those people who always needs a girlfriend.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
with MUSIC
:stickpoke

MUSIC IS PASSION

why is michael jackson and McDonald's so similar?

They put 40 year old meat between 5 year old buns.

Have you tried furious masturbation?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
We aint got no prospects but our music and our palm pilots.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
I am only happy when I'm with this girl that I love. When I'm not I take the advice of those two posts above me. Music and furious masturbation FTW!
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Jesus you guys are pathetic. You have the twol loves of your lives on either side of you. Your hands.
Are you ready for some hardcore man on Manatee action?
can you smell that...... EMO!!!!!
I HATE YOU
Quote by _zac_
ill flame as much as i damn well please

suck my balls
Just wank that lil' fucker like there's no tomorrow.

I'm 18, never had a girlfriend. It ****ing sucks, but you can't do anything about it, just just do like it's not bothering you.
Girlfriends are a waste of time, and money. Your hand solves all your problems.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Love doesn't make my world go round... but it makes it a lot smoother.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Haven't had a girlfriend for 2 years.

Haven't had a decent boyfriend for 4 months either though....

Dorkus - Just move somewhere else when you're older, and you won't be alone, lol...
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
Quote by i(ncubus)play

And it doesnt bitch at and/or reject you
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by manug20
with MUSIC

agreed
Quote by DunlopGuy
I...don't...get...this...thre (brain explodes)

Quote by glib homunculus
I make love to cheesecake.

Quote by i(ncubus)play

well...i thought that when i was single...now i found an awesome girl who is...awesome!

and well...the hand is all good and fun for a while...but try HER hand or various other...things
Quote by SilentSpectacle
I'm personally miserable whenever I find myself without a girlfriend. I think i've finally found a keeper though, so i'm not exactly in the same boat as you anymore. Usually i'm just on the lookout constantly for anyone to date, it's not the best way to go looking for a relationship, but i'm just one of those people who always needs a girlfriend.

agreed. i just got out of a relationship with this amazing chick.she was everything i was looking for but we never got to see each other no matter how hard we tried so she ended it like a 2 months ago and im still feeling link shit about it.
Quote by Constantine
Haven't had a girlfriend for 2 years.

Haven't had a decent boyfriend for 4 months either though....

Dorkus - Just move somewhere else when you're older, and you won't be alone, lol...

Hmm...why does that bother me?...

Yea, you guys are gonna end up being 40 year old virgins. Or fat guys living in your parents' basement playing World of Warcraft 24/7 and trying to seduce 10 year old girls with cookies.

BC Rich Warlock
Peavey Rage 108 Trans-Tube Practice Amp
Boss ME-50 Multi-Effect Processor
Yamaha PSR-273 Keyboard
girlfriends arent nessesary well they are sorta to me thats really only on the sex part thou i would rather hang with my friends
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
Many people fill that void with a combination of practicing your instrument excessively, hanging out with friends, and working out due to vanity and self loathing. Oh and furious masturbation, thats a must.
I've never been better. A boyfriend would be nice, but I don't need one.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
girls aren't worth as much effort as you think. just develop some hobbies, and hang out with your freinds. make a few freinds who are girls as well. just have a good time, and a girl will appear when you least expect it.
Also there is nothing wrong with the occashional 'I get drunk, you get drunk, we probably shouldn't hook up but do anyways cuss were drunk ' hookup. But I WOULDN'T recommend doing that with the girl who you want to be in a relationship with.
Hey guys, I knew this one girl, we were just acquintances for about 3 years, then she asked for some emotional support, 2-3 weeks after we went out. It's a perfect couple, we both completely love each other.

The moral is, don't miss something that's in front of your eyes, she was in front of my eyes for 3 years, too bad I was blind...

BC Rich Warlock
Yamaha PSR-273 Keyboard
Quote by $Guitarist$

My point exactly lol
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
ahaha you guys are crazy, especially the "furious masturbation" thing ahahah , laughing really cure sadness ahaha
Quote by $Guitarist$

Refer to the second quote in my sig.

And to the threadstarter... deal with it. If you can't be happy on your own, then you fail at life. My opinion might be biased since I have a girlfriend though...
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Refer to the second quote in my sig.

And to the threadstarter... deal with it. If you can't be happy on your own, then you fail at life. My opinion might be biased since I have a girlfriend though...

AHAHA, well said dude, I'm all for what you say, if you don't have a girlfriend and are bitching about it, then do this:

1. Stop reading posts in this forum

2. Get off your lazy ass

3. Call some girls

4. Go on a date and grow a ballsack.

Pft, a guy with no girl is either 1. Gay 2. Fails at life 3. Has yet to hit puberty.

BC Rich Warlock
Yamaha PSR-273 Keyboard
Last edited by orion89 at Jan 4, 2007,
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
And to the threadstarter... deal with it. If you can't be happy on your own, then you fail at life.

My sentiments exactly. A partner should complement you, not complete you.
Quote by orion89
Hmm...why does that bother me?...

Yea, you guys are gonna end up being 40 year old virgins. Or fat guys living in your parents' basement playing World of Warcraft 24/7 and trying to seduce 10 year old BOYS with cookies.

Corrected.

But, wait...What was your post about?
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Corrected.

But, wait...What was your post about?

I don't think he was talking about us, Dorkus...
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
agreed. i just got out of a relationship with this amazing chick.she was everything i was looking for but we never got to see each other no matter how hard we tried so she ended it like a 2 months ago and im still feeling link shit about it.

ditto, yet i ended it, feel like a dick now.. lol
I dated a girl for two and a half years. She meant the world to me. I was going to propose to her this spring.

Three months ago she cheated on me and then broke up with me. I was suicidal for two months.

Don't be in any rush, kid. It's not all it's cracked up to be.

Quote by orion89

Pft, a guy with no girl is either 1. Gay 2. Fails at life 3. Has yet to hit puberty.

This is pretty stupid. I could have a girlfriend and choose not to. Why? Because I don't feel like making myself vulnerable again, at least not until later in life.
Last edited by di4gram at Jan 4, 2007,
I have multiple girlfriends at multiple times. In fact I need to get back to my newest one. Life is good!
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot

Quote by MannishBoy91
I have multiple girlfriends at multiple times. In fact I need to get back to my newest one. Life is good!

i hope they pull a John Tucker Must Die on you
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Page 1 of 3