yo, i missed half of the metalocalypse episodes, and the half of the song downloads off of their myspace, so does anybody know where i can find a list of all the legit. songs they have done.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
All I've got is Deththeme, Blood Ocean, Birthday Dethday, Duncan Hills Jingle, Go Forth And Die, Thunderhouse, and some other one my computer deleted..

I wish they did/ I could find a full version of Sewn Back Together Wrong
they need to get kracken on puttint together an actual cd with a compliation of all their shit, that would be solid gold.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax

Quote by srvflood
yeah i watched the like first 13 episodes then just stopped. it would get to a point were there was only one funny thing on a episode. like the first episode like that was the one were those two fans tried to get a bootleg of them. only funny part was when they sniped that dudes head off

i remember whatching the swim' in the summer and seeing the preview for metalocalypse and seeing cream poured on people and im like "metal....sperm....burning sperm? seems like a cool show"

i have like 3/4 of the songs they hosted on adult swims website. so like the obvious ones thunderhorse,duncan hills jingle, all that

just go to adult swim, or search Dethklok songs , or idk torrents, limewire, p2p, all i can think of. Although i swear that they were gona put all the songs on a cd...
UNFORGIVEABLE
google "all fg" or "all uc", they have all the episodes on there
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
^ah sweet, thx very much man
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax

Quote by srvflood
Quote by shadowsoldier08
they need to get kracken on puttint together an actual cd with a compliation of all their shit, that would be solid gold.

he is...n00b
My sig is better than yours
My favorite part of all time on metalocolypse iss..

the scene where the guy has a lobster, and the lead singer goes, "Soo uh, whatre you gonna do with that?" and the other guy goes, "im gonna cook it, and eat it."

and the lead singer goes, "Why thats the most metal thing ive ever heard!"

hahah.
Quote by Mr. B

the scene where the guy has a lobster, and the lead singer goes, "Soo uh, whatre you gonna do with that?" and the other guy goes, "im gonna cook it, and eat it."

hahah.

lol you ****ed that quote up so bad its unbelievable
My sig is better than yours
Quote by Mr. B

hahah.

pickles says, so let me get this straightm you take this thing, throw it in boiling water, it screams, turns red and dies

(shop guy) yeah

pickles thats the most metal thing ive ever heard
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by Snyper
lol you ****ed that quote up so bad its unbelievable

I believe it's "So you're telling me you put these guys in boiling water and they turn red and die?" "that's the most metal thing I've ever head."

Edit: I have all the songs through a p2p program.
Last edited by Leonheart at Jan 4, 2007,
Quote by tommyt
pickles says, so let me get this straightm you take this thing, throw it in boiling water, it screams, turns red and dies

(shop guy) yeah

pickles thats the most metal thing ive ever heard

I love when Nathan is over the P.A. system making references to Cannibal Corpse. "Hammer Smashed Face!"

I love their chef, too. And that fat kid they adopt....Hot damn, I gotta watch all the episodes tonight. No sleep for me!

"Hey dudes, here comes that guy!"