i got into a difficult situation and need some advice to get out of it. im 18 nealy 19 years old and decided to look for a place of my own. then i found out im short of money and need to save for a few more months. at the moment im staying with a friend and his girlfriend. heres the hard part when no one was in the house i was board so started to "masterbate". to cut a long story short my friends girlfriend caught me. as i stoped and pulled my boxers up she stoped me and said "ill finish you off". i didnt disaggree. now i cant look my friend in the eye and soon hes going to figure somthings up what shall i do move out or keep carrying on
I HATE YOU
Quote by _zac_
ill flame as much as i damn well please

suck my balls
try and let it go. just forget about it. its easier than your think
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
youre fucked kill yourself
actually, youre just a horrible person.
Either tell him, or dont. its up to you, you horrible horrible person

(on a side note, youre a piiimp )
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
This isn't meant to be totally shallow but was she hot? If so, I can see why you were easily tempted to agree, and you're just a normal person.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
if she wasnt my friends girlfriend i wouldnt think twice about taking it futher
it felt so good but the guilt creeps up at me when i see her
I HATE YOU
Quote by _zac_

suck my balls
thats me
I HATE YOU
Quote by _zac_

suck my balls
You're despicable.

I don't know why I'm attempting to help you.

Okay, time is not your friend. if you feel this much guilt...TELL HIM! TeLL HIM NOW!

Better now then a week or two.

Stepcodit: Eww bTW, that story was wrong.

~stepco
Quote by stepco12345
You're despicable.

I don't know why I'm attempting to help you.

Okay, time is not your friend. if you feel this much guilt...TELL HIM! TeLL HIM NOW!

Better now then a week or two.

~stepco

I agree with this guy. Its HIS girlfriends fault. He should just be mad at HER being a total slut. But of course it could backfire and she could deny the whole thing or something, and youll have no proof...
Eitherway, you should tell him.
Quote by GIBSON-PURE
Just tell your friend that she raped you. :]

best advice yet
I HATE YOU
Quote by _zac_

suck my balls
look at it this way, at least she done it to someone who can tell your friend the truth about her, rather than doing it with someone and him not knowing
So he lets you stay with him and you repay him by allowing his girlfriend "finish you off"? At least let him know that his girlfriend is a slut so he can find someone who won't finish his friends off.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
its not as easy as just telling him. if he gets pissed off im on the streets i got no where to go
I HATE YOU
Quote by _zac_

suck my balls
Quote by jazza1234
its not as easy as just telling him. if he gets pissed off im on the streets i got no where to go

Well, you should of thought of that before you fucking let her 'finish you off'!!!

~stepco
just tell him if you dont tell him and he finds out you will definitely be out on the streets and lose a friend. if you tell him he will either get pissed at you or get pissed at you for a day and then respect you for telling him about her and he will either forgive her or dump her ass.
like a chicken on a junebug.- coach teasdale

if you dont want to play basketball go to underwater basket weaving. coach teasdale

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
-- Douglas Adams
its not everyday a hot blonde girl comes over to ask you would you like me to have oral sex with you. any straight guy wouldnt think twice. its just ****ed up thats its my friend that could get hurt
I HATE YOU
Quote by _zac_

suck my balls
Quote by jazza1234
its not everyday a hot blonde girl comes over to ask you would you like me to have oral sex with you. any straight guy wouldnt think twice. its just ****ed up thats its my friend that could get hurt

We'd think thrice! It's common sense not to do that! Honestly, where the hell are your morals!!?

~stepco
My god if I were you I would be paying her for another. But why don't you wait until you have the money for your own place and then pack your shit and tell him on your way out the door.

"Well, see ya buddy I'll stop buy some time after you're all settled."
"Sounds good. Oh, before I forget, your girlfriend is a ***** and I got some."

Make sure you have your car running so you hop in and just take off.
Quote by charlieballc
uh i googled Rosie Palm, nothing except gloves...
thanks some one who thinks like me
I HATE YOU
Quote by _zac_

suck my balls
so to sum up what should i do
I HATE YOU
Quote by _zac_

suck my balls
Quote by jazza1234

You should have made your living situation your first priority when she offered herself to you. At this point the best thing to do is to be a man and tell him what you did.

However, if you can really convince yourself that you did nothing wrong because of that false belief that any guy wouldn't be able to resist then go for it. I don't think you are convinced though, or else you probably wouldn't be asking others for advice.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by jazza1234
so to sum up what should i do

Tell him!

You've made your bed! Now sleep in it! (and bring her down with you)

~stepco
the only fair compromise is to let HIM finish you off next time...
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick