Yeah, so I'm looking to get a new Wah pedal, I've read a bunch of reviews and have narrowed it down to either the Dunlop 535Q or the Dimebag Crybaby from Hell. Any opinions/advice?
Crybaby from Hell. More range.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
Well the 535q has the q control which changes the sound of the wah and the Dime on has a boost. Kind of different things.
I thought they were the same .

Well, all I know is that Dime didn't use a Crybaby from Hell. He used a 535Q instead. That is, if you really like Dimebag.
Sent from my iPad.
Dimes original wah was a vox, for like the CFH album and a few others, If that is what you are going for.
As Dimebag said it himself the Crybaby from Hell is just a "tricked out" 535Q. So I would go with the Crybaby from Hell.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Quote by ESPjohn666
Well the 535q has the q control which changes the sound of the wah and the Dime on has a boost. Kind of different things.

the CFH has all the same controls as the 535Q, with an additional fine tuner for the sweep. Both have a switchable boost also.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
weeping demon has level, Q, and bass controls, as well as a bass/guitar function, delayed shut off timer, and fine range tuning.
as well as some other shit i dont even know how to explain.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Depends how picky you are about your wah sound. The CFH wah has a slightly larger sweep than the 535Q. I've been using a 535Q for about 3-4 years now, wouldn't replace it with anything else other than a Dunlop rackmount wah down the road. Either one you get, you'll definitely be more than happy with it.
From what I've heard its basically the same thing with different stuff inside, I don't build/customize/pretend to know about how pedals and stuff works. I think that the Crybaby from Hell is probably a little more metal oriented and the 535Q is more for a variety of things.

I agree whatever one you get you'll be happy, just don't listen to that guy and get hte Weeping Demon is awful.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
^ftw.

I say go for whatever is in your price range man! The dimebag wah is basically a modded up +535 Q...if you will.

Really customizable, I still havn't managed to learn how to use this thing properly yet :?:
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by FFFDFEFRFKFFF
From what I've heard its basically the same thing with different stuff inside, I don't build/customize/pretend to know about how pedals and stuff works. I think that the Crybaby from Hell is probably a little more metal oriented and the 535Q is more for a variety of things.

I agree whatever one you get you'll be happy, just don't listen to that guy and get hte Weeping Demon is awful.

hmmmmmm, I think I'm pretty much sold on the Crybaby from Hell. Thanks for all the replies!