Alright so i bought it blah blah blah.

i connected it via USB on my computer.

my computer recognizes it and on the actuall screen of the zen, it says it is charging.

now for some damn reason, IT HASNT CHARGED ONE BIT!

it is still completley out of battery, and ive charged it for over 6 hours.

please help.
when i first got it, i just charged it with my psp charger. i never charge it via USB, and ive had it for only about 3 weeks now. it froze once but thats it.
**** no ipod's suck dick. mine took a while for the intial charge, as do all things, but after that it charges fine. now although i have a microphoto and not a vision, my batter takes about 15 hourse to charge up from 0-100%, so i let it go overnight most of the time.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
the usb port has to be powered by a computer. it cannot be a bus-style usb port.

if you go to Ebay, you can also buy a charger/travel kit for extremely cheap. the packs usually include: AC adapter (to plug into a power outlet), car adapter (in the cigarette port), and a HotSync cable.

ebay search words: zen vision m charger
Quote by TheArtfulDodger
you can't charge a zen vision:M with just the USB cable. You need to attach the charger cable to a wall outlet as well.

not true. You just have to make sure you're using a powered usb port.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
yeah i know altronataku thanks.

and no artful dodger youre wrong.

but thanks anyways guys,, i unplugged it, powered on and off, and then re-connected, and now its working.
Quote by Mr. B
yeah i know altronataku thanks.

and no artful dodger youre wrong.

but thanks anyways guys,, i unplugged it, powered on and off, and then re-connected, and now its working.

cool, have fun with it. i think it's awesome