Poll: Whose music did you like best?
Poll Options
View poll results: Whose music did you like best?
Horvat
12 80%
AFmike
3 20%
Voters: 15.
Here you go guys, the deadline is January 11th by midnight. Polls will go up after both people submit recordings,and the polls will now last for 7 days.

good luck and have fun!
Ok, here's my song entry.
If you want to hear it, go to www.myspace.com/invokation, and listen to 'Metal Demo No Drums'.

It's not actually a real song, mainly just some riffs and things thrown together. Only goes for about a minute and a half.

Thanks.
Last edited by Horvat at Jan 9, 2007,
that was pretty good, but the only problem is, i dont have access to drums.
An interview with Kerry King:
"How do you feel about Slayer being recently voted by MTV as one of the top 10 heavy metal bands of all time?

I think that's awesome, I'm not a big fan of MTV and I think they suck but that's cool."
Alright. Give me a day or so, I can put up a drum-less version.

EDIT: And if you want, I can show you how to put programmed drums into your songs.
Quote by Horvat
Alright. Give me a day or so, I can put up a drum-less version.

EDIT: And if you want, I can show you how to put programmed drums into your songs.

if you could teach me that would be pretty cool , i would just have to get the hang of it and mess around with it first before i put it into the final product.
"How do you feel about Slayer being recently voted by MTV as one of the top 10 heavy metal bands of all time?

I think that's awesome, I'm not a big fan of MTV and I think they suck but that's cool."
No, some one gave me a username and password to download it, but not the serial number thing you have to type in to use it.

No, I don't intend for him to.
Just teaching him for next time.

EDIT: And Mike, you're gonna need a serial....
what serial?

I liked your track a lot Horvat, It had a good energy to it. A little metalcore vibe at some parts but whatever it was sweet.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
Quote by AFmike
what serial?

The serial to use Guitar Pro... to 'register' the program. You theoretically could find a serial off the net, but that would be illegal.

Quote by AcidBath443
I liked your track a lot Horvat, It had a good energy to it. A little metalcore vibe at some parts but whatever it was sweet.

Yeah, now that I listen to it, it does sound bit metalore towards the end. But thanks dude for the comment, really appreciate it.

And I have uploaded the drum-less version, but it ain't showing up yet because Myspace is still converting it to a streaming format. So I'll let you all know when it's up there.
I will tell you via PM Rock Keates.

Okay dudes, the drum-less version of my song is up at the same site, www.myspace.com/invokation. Simply listen to the track named 'Metal Demo No Drums'.

Now we just need to wait for yours Mike.
I have already recorded it, i just need something to convert it to an mp3

Here it is, I finally got it up to a website:
http://savefile.com/projects/1066385

Cool. I'm downloading your song now. I bet it blows mine out of the water... :|
Just listened to yours now dude. Sounded good, a bit like Tool.
Was that a delay pedal you used?
hey horvat, your song is very amazing, I'm glad I didnt duel with you .
my vote is on Horvat
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Horvat
Just listened to yours now dude. Sounded good, a bit like Tool.
Was that a delay pedal you used?

it was an effect built in to my amp, when i heard yours, i was like, this kicks the crap out of mine.

I liked that effect.

And no, yours is a lot better IMO. Its got a really nice feel to it.
I dont believe the others, agree with that lol. Yours has the cool, shredding riff stuff, the stuff that is going to own me miserably haha.

Lol dude.

And thanks Necrolust for the comment. I totally didn't see it. I really appreciate it man.
I haven't listened to AFMike's recording yet, but holy shizzle Horvat, that was some awesome stuff right there. It really caught onto me. Some nice riffs in there. It was a little metalcore to the end, but meh... It was awesome!

:snyper:

Edit: Damm, no more worship Snyper cheers emote oh well...

Quote by AdamDK
I haven't listened to AFMike's recording yet, but holy shizzle Horvat, that was some awesome stuff right there. It really caught onto me. Some nice riffs in there. It was a little metalcore to the end, but meh... It was awesome!

:snyper:

Edit: Damm, no more worship Snyper cheers emote oh well...

lol! Thanks dude! I'm truly flattered.
Well I guess I won... thanks for voting everyone. And thanks AFmike for a good contest.
Hey Horvat, I checked out Metal Demo on your myspace, and its true it is a kickass song. But what I wanna know is how you got your drum sound? They sound kickass.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Thanks tons dude.

I PMed you.
Last edited by Horvat at Jan 28, 2007,
Quote by Horvat
Well I guess I won... thanks for voting everyone. And thanks AFmike for a good contest.

Well the better man won.