Hey everyone, i bought an Epi Les Paul Black Beauty (3 P-up Custom) about 4 months ago and need new strings cause 2 of them are broken and i use this acoustic string on my guitar so it really sounds like crap. Just wondering what kind of strings you would recomend to me, i play a lot of rock and metal (Iron Maiden, Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica, Guns N Roses etc...) and i dont want strings that are too sensible because my old set were way too sensible (dont remember what strings they were).
Thanks for your time.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty
Line 6 Spider II 15
Segovia D-1SN acoustic with Emg ACS Pickup
wtf just ask the guy at guitar center or sumtin lol
i play 9 gauge ernie balls but thats just me.
u could get like... a D'addario? 10~11 gauge maybe
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
yeah i would ask the guy at the guitar shop but he only plays acoustic and and doesnt know anything in electrics so thats why im asking u guys.
My Gear:
Line 6 Spider II 15
I'm pretty sure all the bands you like use 9 gauge strings. Get some super slinkys (pink pack) or D'addario .009 gauge.
get d'addario light top heavy bottoms (guage 10-52)
and wrap them around the tail piece.
thats what i do, and its perfect. the guy at my local shop agrees!
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
i play a lot of similar music and can i reccomend the d'addario reg bottoms super light tops which is 9-46 i think. If your going to drop tune to Eb (which i doubt with the bands listed) i would reccomend the light top heavy bottoms 10-52. Or if you wanted to try something other then d'addarios, i tryed the 10s zakk wylde boomers once and really liked them, but they didn't seem to last as long as the d'addarios.
Alright thx for your help, ill prolly get the d'addarios 9-46.
My Gear:
Line 6 Spider II 15