Who has ever wanted to be in a heist, like in Oceans Eleven or the Itallion job? It sounds soooo cool... I want to be involved in one. I'm just I'm too young and even if I was older I'm not sure that stuff like that really happens ... plus its illegal and jail doesn't really sound all that fun. But I think it would be really fun!

WHOS WITH ME?!?!?
Quote by Iamafunguy
Who has ever wanted to be in a heiste, like in Oceans Eleven or the Itallion job? It sounds soooo cool... I want to be involved in one. I'm just I'm too young and even if I was older I'm not sure that stuff like that really happens ... plus its illegal and jail doesn't really sound all that fun. But I think it would be really fun!

WHOS WITH ME?!?!?

It's a win-win situation. You either earn millions and become rich, or you get to play 'drop the soap' with a guy named Bubba.

~stepco
Nah, I hate having things taken from me, and I can imagine most other people feel the same.

Stealing from other people isn't cool
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
Quote by Iamafunguy
Who has ever wanted to be in a heist, like in Oceans Eleven or the Itallion job? It sounds soooo cool... I want to be involved in one. I'm just I'm too young and even if I was older I'm not sure that stuff like that really happens ... plus its illegal and jail doesn't really sound all that fun. But I think it would be really fun!

WHOS WITH ME?!?!?

It's "Italian"

It would be pretty exciting. Probably too exciting for me.
Quote by iain4444
Nah, I having things taken from me, and I can imagine most other people feel the same.

Stealing from other people isn't cool

Like from a company or a or something, not someones house. I suppose that would be less personal.
Quote by AlexInChains

It would be pretty exciting. Probably too exciting for me.

You want exciting? Play Russian Roulette, or break one of your fingers on a whim.

Quote by Iamafunguy
Like from a company or a or something, not someones house. I suppose that would be less personal.

Yea...I guess, but I dont' like screwing anyone over. I've had it first hand and it really sucks.

Quote by MetalMan22
i didn't know dane cook was a member on UG

Are you saying this is just a Dane Cook skit?

For shame, you are not a funny guy!
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
Quote by Iamafunguy

Yes, because stealing from a company would affect thousands of lives, not just a couple.
The spread of the impact would make it much less personal.

You tarded boy.
BOLD.
Quote by MetalMan22
i didn't know dane cook was a member on UG

Took the words right outta my mouth...
Looking for my India/Django.
Madd0g: He probably means an evil faceless corporate supergiant. Bah too much RATM!
Last edited by 3lusiv3 at Jan 4, 2007,