YOU ARE STYOOOOPID!!! I HATE YOU!!! YOUVE NEVER HELPED ME !!! you don't deserve to be a moderator,even that STRYPER glam ass bitch ****er is better than you,and he sucks my big ass donkey **** **** YOU ****IN ****ITTY **** ****
Your stupid because you can't spell stupid
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
I bet he resembles that
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

Quote by xxTHRASHERxx
uh,no..see you're stupid,i did that purposely and you said YOUR insead of YOU'RE because of your stupidity

Meh, technicalities of war
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Quote by AngryGuitarist
^^^ u are fricken sick, black metal people are messed up, how about ya go burn some more churches ya fricken Punk!

Hmm, ever ever heard of an untasteful joke?

Oh, and three posts up isn't me
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Quote by xxTHRASHERxx
Meh technicalities of your BRAIN

... I don't get it. But I laugh anyways

Hmm, better stop posting before I get banned again
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Last edited by CaptainOfSmug at Jan 4, 2007,
Hes probably never helped you because youve been here for like two days

*reported*

Quote by AngryGuitarist
^^^ u are fricken sick, black metal people are messed up, how about ya go burn some more churches ya fricken Punk!

Rofl, you are indeed an angry guitarist
*ding*

Go buy me a torch and we can talk.

This guy has a total of 6 posts outside of this thread, and all of them contain at least some capslock and tasteless flaming! He has posted in only one other thread where he talked shit over the internets and started little e-fights

BYE!

EDIT:
Nvm, the guy hasnt posted in a single thread that wasnt created by him. Here is his other thread titled

"this is about metal"

"**** IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 you guys are queerass posers that don't know shit!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid ass bitches,get the **** outta here"

Another brilliant post by this tard that cant pass the filter.
fuck you, newb
fuck you, newb
fuck you, newb
Last edited by garden of grey at Jan 4, 2007,