Alright, midterms are coming to an end, and we're all pretty much done getting the grades we apply with to college. Some of us have already applied/been accepted into college.

I've already been accepted, and you? What are your plans for after high school? How do you plan to use your senior "I'm done with this" status to your advantage? Keep in mind this is for the class of 2007.

Let the senioritis begin.
midterms? its the end of the year? shouldn't you be going to the next grade/year?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
you do realize that most colleges/universities ask you to send them a final transcript at the end of the school year? if your grades drop off a lot, they can retract your acceptance.
^ Not in America.

EDIT: To the guy above from Australia.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
damn Seniors, think they own the school. well around here anyways, like we had a week for every grade in my school (10, 11, 12, example: "sophomore week!") and the seniors got some kind of free food everyday and us Juniors got a reeses ****ing cup.
Haha, I made it a New Year's resolution to vaccinate myself for senioritis...that doesn't mean I can't slack off just a little bit

I'm planning on double majoring in English and secondary education, because I want to become and English teacher. I've had some teachers in recent years who have really inspired me with their approach to education, and I hope to do the same with a new generation of kids.

God, that was lame. But it's all true.
So they dont check up on your marks to make sure they stay up? Because that's what they do in Ontario. no slacking off second semester for me.

And we don't get accepted till the spring usually.
I Got accepted to SUNY Albany recently and I haven't done a homework assignment since!

Senioritis is gonna be bomb.
Quote by daytripper75
you do realize that most colleges/universities ask you to send them a final transcript at the end of the school year? if your grades drop off a lot, they can retract your acceptance.

Yeah.

Although if you're smart enough to get into a college it really shouldn't be that hard to keep your 2.7 minimum GPA. Senoritis pretty much means slacking off with homework to me, i honestly do not try that hard in the first place.

And nice way to be a party pooper.

Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I Got accepted to SUNY Albany recently and I haven't done a homework assignment since!

Senioritis is gonna be bomb.

I was going to apply there if i didn't get into SUNY New Paltz.
Last edited by Bmm386 at Jan 4, 2007,
Junior with senioritis here...I really need to get going on my homework for tonight but i just can't find anything to write about and physics is confusing the hell out of me for once.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Haha. Senioritis. I caught that mess in sophomore year. Two years too early.

Well, I've applied for college, and have all my tests taken... there's just one problem. My high school requires you to do a "senior project" in order for you to graduate. It's open ended, and be virtually anything, and best of all, it's forty percent of your English grade. Hooray. Seemingly, I'm not home free yet. Makes you wonder... Does anyone else have to do something like that in order to graduate?
What is a good GPA to aim for to get into collage? I'm at about all B's now, so about 3.5 ish. Should I be okay next year when I graduate?
Quote by CowboyUp
What is a good GPA to aim for to get into collage? I'm at about all B's now, so about 3.5 ish. Should I be okay next year when I graduate?

Depends on what schools you want to apply to.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
^You should be fine for almost all public colleges. Your ACT/SAT scores matter a lot too.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?