Samuel L. Jackson's new animated show is on Spike right now, and it looks good so far. Anyone else watching?
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Holy crap it is! I'm off to watch it.

Magicedit: Ya know I'm not sure if I like the absence of color so much, and I don't like how flowing his afro is. I mean, afros don't flow, they bounce.
Last edited by stringmagician at Jan 4, 2007,
Quote by stringmagician
Ya know I'm not sure if I like the absence of color so much, and I don't like how flowing his afro is. I mean, afros don't flow, they bounce.

The abscence of color did bother me a bit at first, but my eyes got used to it. I kinda like the afro-flowiness, though.

Now I'm watching the encore.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

judging from the trailer it looks like it has some of the best animation ive seen since a long time

i missed it and i cant watch tv now
Me too.

There's not really an absence of color, the animators just use it sparingly.

Fuck the fights are cool in this show!
This has some sweet animations and fights. I love the first fight where Afro slices the shotgun cartridge in half while it's in motion and kills everyone behind him. That was just plain awesome.

EDIT: ^There's no mutha****in' snakes on any mutha****in' planes, but there's motha****in' swords stuck in motha****in' motha****ers and motha****in' guns shootin' motha****in' grenades/arrows.

Last edited by Quintessence153 at Jan 4, 2007,