Page 1 of 4
Ok, I know nobody on here actually knows me or really cares but as of 1141 am yesterday morning I am now a dad. It's the greatest feeling in the world and nothing can even come close to it...

Edit: I'm 17 my girlfriend is 16. The baby is a girl named Savannah Love Ferguson.
Attachments:
lastscan3edited.JPG
Last edited by Beebo at Jan 4, 2007,
Congrats man
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse

Congratz.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Congrats man, what's it's name?
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
cool man - how old are you?
"sayyy "Vandelay Industries " sayyy " Vandelay Industries" -george-

Haaappyyy Festivus.
Congrats dude. Not much else I can say, other than Boy or girl, and what'd you name 'em?
is your wife hot?
ever banged her?

ehhh?
ehhh?
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Congrats, dad. Boy or girl? Name? I can't wait til I have kiddos.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

awesome man, congratulations... my only advice is that if it turns out like me, you're soooo ****ed
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
make sure to give him a cool name

like Phineas

or if its a girl then Eiswahlo is a good one

nah im just kiddin man
congrats
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
Congratulations. the next fourteen years will be pure bliss, until your offspring realizes they don't really like you at all. enjoy.
Sorry about that I'm just excited.. It's a girl and it's name is Savannah Love Ferguson. And I'm 17 and my girlfriend is 16.Yeah we're young.
Woa yourr wife looks like katie holmes
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by Beebo
Sorry about that I'm just excited.. It's a girl and it's name is Savannah Love Ferguson. And I'm 17 and my girlfriend is 16.Yeah we're young.

Well best of luck to you and your girlfriend. Hopefully many happy years ahead of you.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Dude Congrats, wish the best for your family.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
congrats daddy! I hope youre one of the older members here lol i hope when your kids grow up theyll be nice not bitchin all the time

a timeline

well thats just happened with me so yeah lol im not a druggie
Teach your daughter the ways of the guitar is my only advice. And congrats.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
That's great man, congrats!
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Congrats dude, and some of the responses are so typical of 14 year olds. Like seriously, way to be rude retards.

BC Rich Warlock
Peavey Rage 108 Trans-Tube Practice Amp
Boss ME-50 Multi-Effect Processor
Yamaha PSR-273 Keyboard
Quote by bambi_slaughter
I was a Dad once....

Hope you have better luck than I did..

Wow man. I'm really sorry about that must have been hard. And no offense but it that was a joke that's messed up.
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
congrats daddy! I hope youre one of the older members here lol i hope when your kids grow up theyll be nice not bitchin all the time

a timeline

well thats just happened with me so yeah lol im not a druggie

So the baby starts smoking, learns japanese and engages in arguments with it, turns into a rastafarian pot smoker, gives the finger to some one, murders people, and turns into a metalhead?

We can only hope.
Quote by Beebo
Wow man. I'm really sorry about that must have been hard. And no offense but it that was a joke that's messed up.

No joke, I swear.

Oh ya. And I'm still 16.
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
awesome man, congratulations... my only advice is that if it turns out like me, you're soooo ****ed

wow, i never guessed i was a year older than you when i posted that.... good luck, and have that kid holding a guitar by the time it turns 6
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by bambi_slaughter
No joke, I swear.

Well I'm really sorry about that. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose her. It must've been hard man.
Woh!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally Own3d!!!!!!!!!
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by bambi_slaughter
No joke, I swear.

Wow, good job at making everyone feel bad who thought it was a joke... or was it just me?
Quote by Rebirah
Wow, good job at making everyone feel bad who thought it was a joke... or was it just me?

I didn't think it was a joke I was just making sure because there are ****ed up people who would joke like that.
Page 1 of 4