Page 1 of 2
i never have and never will just, comb it be on thy way
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
It's just plain out gay.

Everyone thinks I straighten my hair because of how straight and shiny it is.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Quote by unplugtheradio
their hair.

i dont care.

and i rhyme.

and my prose ensnares.

*finger snaps*

lights dim and smoke fills my dark sun glasses i lay down the smoothest bass line
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
i just wake up and wash it....straighting would be a pain in the ass.

and with an iron? like a clothes iron?
my hair was straightened once.. on a school band/choir trip to Washington DC. it was 2am. we werent supposed to leave are rooms after 11pm. needless to say we got caught and our music teacher didnt recognize me (and im one of his favourite students..) i dont do it by myself though. but chances are it will get straightened again this year when we go on another trip..

and yes, it was girls who wanted to straighten my hair. not guys. GIRLS.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
I do it because my mom said that I have to straighten it or cut it. So for like senior pictures and stuff I had to straighten it and from anything dressy or something I have to straighten it. I usually just put my hair in a ponytail when I don't straighten it so she won't say anything. I hope you guys are joking by "WTF an iron? On your hair?". Its called a straightening iron, yeah I feel gay now.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Quote by Shredder6
lights dim and smoke fills my dark sun glasses i lay down the smoothest bass line

think i just came..
my hair is a bit curly. girls hate it when guys straighten their hair... and almost every guy i know straightens their hair. everytime i do some person makes a remark saying how its horrible looking on guys. and my girlfriend gets pissed off everytime i do. so i recommend that you guys shouldnt do it. plus it fries your hair..... and obviously using an iron would be horrible on your hair.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
This kid who used to go to my school used to do it and everyone made fun of him so mucht hat he transfered to another city
Quote by charlieballc
uh i googled Rosie Palm, nothing except gloves...
Quote by sunshineshankar
think i just came..

think i just went..
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
i used to do that last year.
i had hair like trent reznor, and i liked it.
besides, if i didnt do it, my hair would have turned into an afro.
but it was too much work, so i just got a haircut.
now i WANT to grow it long....like jim morrison.
an interesting turn of events.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Eh, I do it time to time, I mean, occasionally I'll just look at it and think "Dear Lord! It's everywhere!!" and get it just under control. I generally only do it myself when it's gone everywhere and I have some free time on my hands.

It usually ends up getting straightened by one or two girls I know and hang out with. I don't mind, it's not as if I think it looks bad.

I've yet to hear anyone around me ever say that straight hair on guys looks terrible, and certainly no one ever transferred out of my school because of it. I know straightening it does damage it, but that can be fixed by simply washing it. Besides, I prefer to see decent looking straight hair than a rat's nest.

And by the way, it's not "Just plain out gay". None of the guys (myself included) I know personally who straighten their hair are gay. Take my philosophy, If you're going to have a lot of hair, take care of it. That's not gay, just common sense.
does anybody know of any major operations to switch my hair gene from curly to straight?!?!?!
i wanna be fabulous.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Quote by danzig-_-
does anybody know of any major operations to switch my hair gene from curly to straight?!?!?!
i wanna be fabulous.

Curly hair > Straight hair
Quote by Chimaira
It's just plain out gay.

Everyone thinks I straighten my hair because of how straight and shiny it is.

ditto, you can only say "i don't straighten my hair before it loses its value"
Quote by GiantRaven
Curly hair > Straight hair

There are women who prefer guys with curls. With that in mind, every guy and every girl is different, they can like any look on any number of people. It's all complicated, go with what you think looks good.
okay woah you can burn your self really bad with irons

and if your hair isnt long enouhg you will like burn your head.

there are devices called hair STRIGHTENERS

go buy one.
Quote by The Necromancer
Pop punk and emo forums?

No, actually this is The Pit, I think you're lost. It's understandable.
Quote by x/taluha

go buy one.

youre joking right
what iron are you thinking of?
a clothes iron?!?!?!
WAHT
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Quote by Kylster

And by the way, it's not "Just plain out gay". None of the guys (myself included) I know personally who straighten their hair are gay. Take my philosophy, If you're going to have a lot of hair, take care of it. That's not gay, just common sense.

Seconded
Quote by danzig-_-
youre joking right
what iron are you thinking of?
a clothes iron?!?!?!
WAHT

I thought thats what was meant by Iron first as well
Quote by Kylster
No, actually this is The Pit, I think you're lost. It's understandable.

I can't read.
Quote by danzig-_-
i used to do that last year.
i had hair like trent reznor, and i liked it.
besides, if i didnt do it, my hair would have turned into an afro.
but it was too much work, so i just got a haircut.
now i WANT to grow it long....like jim morrison.
an interesting turn of events.

Man I want some trent reznor hair
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by Kylster
Eh, I do it time to time, I mean, occasionally I'll just look at it and think "Dear Lord! It's everywhere!!" and get it just under control. I generally only do it myself when it's gone everywhere and I have some free time on my hands.

It usually ends up getting straightened by one or two girls I know and hang out with. I don't mind, it's not as if I think it looks bad.

I've yet to hear anyone around me ever say that straight hair on guys looks terrible, and certainly no one ever transferred out of my school because of it. I know straightening it does damage it, but that can be fixed by simply washing it. Besides, I prefer to see decent looking straight hair than a rat's nest.

you're a great philosopher

chicks dig long hair
i think it's cute... curly hair just makes me think of pubes. *shrug*

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Quote by x/taluha

go buy one.

You do know that they're called straightening irons, right?

As for the topic, yes I straighten my hair. I get tons of flak from it from my friends, but I can take it... I could care less what a bunch of guys think if girls love it. If I didn't straighten my hair it'd be a birds nest and I care about how I look. I don't full out straighten it so its like hanging in the emo fashion, I just do the sides and bangs so they don't curl upwards and make a full wave-like circle.

As a matter of fact, I got my own straightener for christmas so I didn't have to use my sisters. It kicks ass.

My hair, straightened.
^If you dyes it blond (really blond), grew it out slightly more, you could look like Cloud from Final Fantasy 7. Don't know if you like the game though or if you'd want to.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
my best freinds girlfriend straightened my hair for a party. It looked fine and washed out in the morning.
G - L - O - R - I - A is love.... my friend.
Page 1 of 2