Anyone know if this site is a scam or not? I just found it by trying to remember the URL of freelicks.net. It says it was recommended on NBC, CNN, and MTV. I clicked on register just to see what the prices were and you can pay $35 for a lifetime subscription. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the site.
use bitorrent its free or itunes 99 cents a song or buy cds
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
LIMEWIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!11!!11!!1!!111!!111!one
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Woogles
LIMEWIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!11!!11!!1!!111!!111!one

limewire sux

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
Quote by feenux258
limewire sux

well what do you use? cuz i noticed limewire isnt the best either.
i love limewire

i download limewire pro from limewire!! how cool is that? :P
i also downloaded photoshop and guitar pro
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Well I use limewire now but I'm having some trouble finding songs, 99 cents a song would start adding up in no time, and a lot of time I don't necessarily want full cds. My parents are just getting suspicious of where I get all my music so I'm looking for something legal so they get off my back, but I don't want to pay a whole lot.
i use bitorrent i download full iron maiden discography in a few hours

Quote by thebrewfan
well they care if u do it illegally?

Quote by thebrewfan
wow that sucks, my mom doesnt care at all about me dling music or movies she even asks me to dl her stuff , but a good one is Morpheus, not legal, but pretty good
bearshare! haha
or this site is gold if you want to download whole albums
www.albumbase.com
you have to sign up, but it doesn't cost anything, totally free.. you just make an account to login with your email, then you can download as many albums as you want
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.