Page 1 of 6
Hmmm...since does being a good guitarist/musician require that you be able to bust out Mr. Crowley.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
zakk wylde is not only a piece of shit of a guitarist, but also a piece of shit as a human being. not to mention he's in the closet.
Quote by daytripper75
dude, if you dont sense the sarcasm in that you must be retarded.

I think he didn't
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Quote by altronataku
zakk wylde is not only a piece of shit of a guitarist, but also a piece of shit as a human being. not to mention he's in the closet.

*Sigh*
dude hes so straight up about everything, thats def something that i respect
and hes an awesome guitarist, ever listen to no rest for the wicked or no more tears?

and yea hes def in the closet, doesnt matter that he has a wife and kids, hes def in the closet cuz u dont like him
Quote by daytripper75
dude, if you dont sense the sarcasm in that you must be retarded.

Honestly, I don't think he was being sarcastic. Why do you think he was (maybe you're right, but I just don't see it)?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

My respect for Zakk Wylde just lowered dramatically.

Dave Grohl > Zakk Wylde hands down. Not guitar skill, but songwriting.
Last edited by tombo32 at Jan 5, 2007,
Quote by Leonheart
*Sigh*

that's not because he's a stereotypical rock guitarist or anything. but it helps. seriously, he's just a cunt.
Last edited by altronataku at Jan 5, 2007,
Quote by 1ight

and yea hes def in the closet, doesnt matter that he has a wife and kids, hes def in the closet cuz u dont like him

dude, why else would he have to act like this huge tough biker badass guy when no one gives a shit?
bikers FTW!
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
yea i dont like the biker thing either, and his black label stuff isnt as good as the stuff that he did with ozzy
but, the stuff that he did with ozzy was sick, and hes such a beast live its ridiculous
dude hes so straight up about everything, thats def something that i respect

i do that too, so what?
Nirvana > Zakk Wylde

I know nobody will agree with me on that, but I prefer Nirvana to Zakk Wylde.

Since when is "Mr. Crowley" the standard of greatness?

My respect for Mr. Wylde just dropped to an unbelievable low.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Quote by Black Star
Nirvana > Zakk Wylde

I know nobody will agree with me on that, but I prefer Nirvana to Zakk Wylde.

Since when is "Mr. Crowley" the standard of greatness?

My respect for Mr. Wylde just dropped to an unbelievable low.

Sounds like my post

Quote by tombo32
My respect for Zakk Wylde just lowered dramatically.

Dave Grohl > Zakk Wylde hands down. Not guitar skill, but songwriting.

I preffer (sp?) Foo Fighters to Nirvana.
yea the whole lets see u play randy rhoads songs and mr crowley was a bit over the top, but the guy does drink massive amounts of alcohol

but theres no denying the fact that hes sick at guitar
To be honest, I liked his playing with Ozzy when he was younger. It seems like he's gotten faster, but his solos are pretty boring to me.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

^Yeah, I prefer Foo Fighters as well. It's just he mentioned "Shitvana", so I compared the two.

Foo Fighters > Nirvana > Wylde

EDIT: to tombo
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.

NICE
Quote by 1ight
but theres no denying the fact that hes sick at guitar

There's also no denying that his use of pinch harmonics can be almost unbearable.
Quote by MuffinMan
yea Zakk Wylde is a piece of shit, hes not the greatest guitarist either.
"omG!!1!! LYKE LO0k AT ME!!!!111!1!! aLL PENITONIC SHRED!!!!1!!!!111, HAIL TEH PENITONIC SCALE!!1!!1one!!"
And yea, hes also an asshole
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by preludetowar
yea Zakk Wylde is a piece of shit, hes not the greatest guitarist either.
"omG!!1!! LYKE LO0k AT ME!!!!111!1!! aLL PENITONIC SHRED!!!!1!!!!111, HAIL TEH PENITONIC SCALE!!1!!1one!!"
And yea, hes also an asshole

Sadly thats where many guitarists study of theory begins and ends.
Quote by 1ight
....he does that and hes heard by millions of ppl, like in interviews and stuff
do u do that?

learn to read
Any monkey can shred with enough practice. Songwriting takes thought and creativity.
MG Free At Last
^ Well, that depends on what you consider shredding. I know what you mean, but really good shredders are very creative and thoughtful IMO.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by Annihilator666
I happen to like Zakk Wylde alot more than I like Foo Fighters, but his comment wasn't needed.

Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox
^ Well, that depends on what you consider shredding. I know what you mean, but really good shredders are very creative and thoughtful IMO.

agreed

i got nothing against zakk wylde, but for my, his guitar playing is boring, but that's my humble opinion, i might be wrong,

maybe i suck cause i've never played mr. crowley
Lol.

He speaks like a pitmonkey.
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.